GMC Truck Forum banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Late Night Insomniac
312 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
i bought these headlights awhile ago and just never got around to installing them on my 98. They are diamond clear(I dont know the brand they are, i think they are APC) here are a few pics of them:

They are a pair (1left H/L, 1right H/L) I bought them almost a year ago and never got around to putting them on and they have been sitting in a box not being used and since i am going to be getting some black halos, they need to go. $150 shipped (OBO). I am pretty negotiable on the price but i would like to break even on this since thats how much i bought them for.

·
Registered
707 Posts
Can you tell me how these fit on your truck? I've had 2 sets of APC headlights and they sucked A$$. They didn't fit right at all. They stuck out about 3 cm from the grill and even fit crooked. I tried everything I could to get em to fit right but in the end, I just threw them against a wall. If you could put one side on and show me how they fit, I'll be more likely to buy them. I just want to know that they will fit our GMCs. It should say on the lens somewhere if they are APC. Thanks.

·
Late Night Insomniac
312 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
lokoh said:
Can you tell me how these fit on your truck? I've had 2 sets of APC headlights and they sucked A$$. They didn't fit right at all. They stuck out about 3 cm from the grill and even fit crooked. I tried everything I could to get em to fit right but in the end, I just threw them against a wall. If you could put one side on and show me how they fit, I'll be more likely to buy them. I just want to know that they will fit our GMCs. It should say on the lens somewhere if they are APC. Thanks.
sorry i cant tell ya how they fit since i never got around to putting them on my truck. I didnt notice anything on the lens itself that said what brand they are. Let me know if your still interested, thanks

1 - 17 of 17 Posts