GMC Truck Forum banner
1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
BoomerSooner
52 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I sent in an order with GMPD for a DIC about 3 weeks ago and a few days after I placed the order got an email saying that the one piece was on a national backorder. I didn't know if anyone had heard of any updates on this issue or had any luck finally getting their DIC from GMPD?

·
Registered
2,523 Posts
Nope. I'm gonna just cut the hole out myself

·
BoomerSooner
52 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Have they sent you the actual DIC buttons though? I haven't got anything from them yet.

·
Registered
2,523 Posts
You have to cancel the plate or they won't send anything

·
BoomerSooner
52 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
I see, I wasn't sure exactly after I read the email they sent. Oh well I just told them to keep me on the list and I'll just wait I guess. Let me know how it goes with trying to cut that panel.

·
Registered
2,523 Posts
Ill be doing it tonight if I get outa work at a decent time

·
Registered
314 Posts
Same issue here, I canceled that part so they would ship my other parts, im thinking I might cut the hole out myself too.

·
get down or lay down
1,284 Posts
first i ordered one on gmpd but it was on backorder for like a month, i canceled it, so i ordered from gmpartshouse.com and received it about two weeks later....but that was over a month ago i received it

·
Maniac
692 Posts
I had to email them 2 times to get them to tell me this stuff was back ordered. I ordered this stuff 5+ weeks ago! I think I'm canceling it. Pisses me off.

·
[b]Not Prostreet[/b]
2,541 Posts
part number for DIC?

i take it this is for the 01-02 gmc denali/c3, and caddy?

1 - 17 of 17 Posts