GMC Truck Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
233 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I found the DIC switch for $15 but I need the new interior trim piece for it to fit. Does anyone know the part number or have one for sale. Thanks!

·
Registered
314 Posts
Is this on an NNBS truck? Ive never seen the interior trim piece for sale by itself, every one ive seen the DIC switch is included with the trim piece.

·
Registered
233 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Thanks...I guess gmpartsdirect has it for $15 new so I wasn't getting much of a deal. I guess I'll just buy both parts from them for the $50 total.

·
I don't have a truck
10,439 Posts
Thanks...I guess gmpartsdirect has it for $15 new so I wasn't getting much of a deal. I guess I'll just buy both parts from them for the $50 total.
That's what everyone has started to do, buy the parts separate and save money. Unfortunately I didn't know that when I bought mine so I paid like 95 for the kit.

·
1,847 Posts
That's what everyone has started to do, buy the parts separate and save money. Unfortunately I didn't know that when I bought mine so I paid like 95 for the kit.
Damn,which I would of known that when I bought mine. I paid a little over 100 last year at the dealership

1 - 10 of 10 Posts