GMC Truck Forum banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Formerly whitetrash
1,630 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Well, Dick Cepek finally updated their site, and besides some new sizes in the mud country tires, they also finally posted specs and a pic of the new Baja Crusher. I'm not a big fan, but i figured some of ya may so heres a pic and a link to the site.

EDIT: i forgot they aren't BAJA crushers anymore, just dick cepek crushers.

http://dickcepek.com/Crusher_Radial.html

·
4,725 Posts
I was hoping Cajun4x4 would get his mounted before the pictures were released

·
Registered
2,903 Posts
About how much do these run? I they are expensive :down: If they are moderately priced :thumbsup:

·
The Green Seal
3,721 Posts
chea son!!1!

·
EMBRACE WHAT'S LEFT
3,487 Posts
looks like a scaled down version of the bogger...but that picture makes them look skinny to me..
:rofl2: :rofl2: :rofl2:
:roflmao:
:rofl2: :rofl2: :rofl2:

·
bitter southern gun owner
1,142 Posts
looks like a scaled down version of the bogger...but that picture makes them look skinny to me..
wtf:rofl2:

i wouldnt waste my money on them ive seen the mudd country in action they arnt to impressive

·
4,725 Posts
Agreed, Boggers also look like penises sword-fighting.

·
Cocksmith Extraordinaire
4,779 Posts
you shut your dirty fucking mouth. cepek tires are the best money can buy.
*must stop laughing like school girl. neighbors, calling cops, molestation charges sure to insue*

ps. they look like:

:rofl2: :rofl2: :rofl2: :rofl2: :rofl2: :rofl2: :rofl2: :rofl2: :rofl2: :rofl2: :rofl2: :rofl2: :rofl2:

·
Resident *******
228 Posts
Agreed, Boggers also look like penises sword-fighting.

hahahhahahahaha thats good shit lindsay. Never thought about it that way... then again never really wanted to.

personally i like the skull and crossbones on the sidewalls.. and the bones for treads.. I've always wanted to be a pirate.... Arghhh bitches

·
EMBRACE WHAT'S LEFT
3,487 Posts
about as hardcore as this

[yt]kiUeVx_cwlA[/yt]

·
EMBRACE WHAT'S LEFT
3,487 Posts
:worship:

[yt]nEgf16FY4EI[/yt]

1 - 18 of 18 Posts