GMC Truck Forum banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts
9,785 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well I got bored today so me and Stephen (best friend)decided to go throw my truck around in a little mud. The mud wasn't very deep and 4wd was never needed, but it was fun to sling the mud around and play a little. There wasn't that much mud but I figured that I could post up a few pics for yall to check out. Thanks again to Stephen for being my camera man!
alone_on_the_trail.gif

backin_it_up.gif

angled_mud.gif

entering_bog.gif

hitting_the_mud.gif

rooster_tail.gif

slinging_it.gif

dirty_dirty.gif

coming_for_ya.gif

·
NOT A SHOW TRUCK!!
372 Posts
i posted on the "other" site but looks like fun :bowtie:

9,785 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
thanks man. I sent those headlights out to ya so you should be getting them soon.

·
GMFS slowest truck :read:
5,501 Posts
I don't remember the last time i got to play around in the mud like that...cleanin it is the only thing i don't miss about mud tho...lol

9,785 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
I hate cleaning the mud off of it, becuase I wish I could leave it on there because it looks badass covered in mud. I already got it all cleaned up and such so it isn't a big deal.

·
[>
3,255 Posts
Nice pics. Nothing like gettin her a little dirty :head:

·
GMFS slowest truck :read:
5,501 Posts
Its not cleanin the mud off the body i hate...but i always clean the underside really well too...and that just plain sucks...

9,785 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
g_unit77 said:
dam y would u ever do that to ur truck.......

:crazy: looks sweet man, and i love ur truck, keep it dirty!
Thanks man...hopefully a bodylift will be on before too long and then it will look really good.

9,785 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
welp bodylift is ordered and should be on as soon as me and my friends can work out a time.

·
NOT A SHOW TRUCK!!
372 Posts
DirtyBlackZ71 said:
welp bodylift is ordered and should be on as soon as me and my friends can work out a time.

hell yea I finally got mine on and I love it so far I just have some issues with the grille and stuff ligning up for some reason but other then that its all good, good luck with the install :read:

9,785 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
98BlueBowtie said:
hell yea I finally got mine on and I love it so far I just have some issues with the grille and stuff ligning up for some reason but other then that its all good, good luck with the install :read:
Thanks man hopefully i won't run into any snags.

·
Registered
787 Posts
nah you shouldn't run into any snags..........i've put 4 on, all gm's, and no problem what so ever

1 - 18 of 18 Posts