GMC Truck Forum banner

1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
150 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have almost 200 pictures from the show, I was there all day, I just need to upload them if there is any interest.

·
Registered
196 Posts
I was there. It was a cool show. I am surprized that there are not more people, in gmfullsize, from the southern cali area that went to the show. It was one of the best shows this month. Let me see some pics. I got some footage of the datsun dancing. First I need to learn how to post a video in the site from a digital camera. I have no idea how to do that. Let me know if anyone is interested and can give me some pointers on how to post video clips from a digital camera.

·
samcarol
3,596 Posts
i was there two trucks down from urs. I was in the merzees both... we were supposed to have like 8 trucks there, but all of em backed out :pow:

·
samcarol
3,596 Posts
cristian1la said:
your truck is bad ass. I've see it a few times and never get to meet you. Till next time I guess. Where's the next show?
cruisin for a cure, i believe its at the OC fair grounds. Then is octoberfest, then thats it for the show season this year. I'm gonna be hitting pretty much all the major shows this upcoming year.

·
Registered
68 Posts
I had a chance to drive it for the first time last night, and it rides sooooooooooo smooooooooth, I am jealous....

·
Registered
196 Posts
I was jealous just by looking at it. I still cant get over the fact that they are so plain from the inside. Do you guys have any plans for the interior??? Whats next for the magnum?

·
Registered
68 Posts
A company called The Interior Shop (Tod Jubert) will be doing a full suede/tweed interior with fiberglass molding and some big ass tvs. Chris (Gumby as he's been known to most for years) has built some crazy ass vehicles. Check out their site at http://www.artofnoize.com/Cars/gumby.htm and find his old Celica and Dodge Ram, so the vehicle will be insane...but yes, the interiors are so damn plain....

·
Registered
182 Posts
What size engine does he have in that magnum? It doesn't look like the RT lights on the front of it...

I figured it was bagged, but hydros damn. does he hop it?

They look 100X better lowered.

·
Registered
68 Posts
He does NOT hop the vehicle, and he has the smaller motor (he is building it for show, not a racer type of guy)....slow and low is the way to go :) or something....

·
Registered
182 Posts
If I had to get a rid of my truck and couldn't get a tahoe I'd definately get a magnum. He has done an excellent job with it. :rocking:

1 - 20 of 22 Posts