GMC Truck Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Internet Tough Guy
1,014 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
A friend had these on his other truck and was tired of them sitting around...

He said he'll trade my TBSS wheels (which need tires too) for these DS03(?) wheels (also needing tires)

1. I found an older price on these wheels and 1 looks like the cost of what I paid for me TBSS wheels... so is this a good score?!

2. Worried about rubbing. With a 3/5 drop, the current TBSS 20s don't rub.... but it is close.

These currently have a 295/40r24 Pirellis on them. I cannot seems to find the offset (not even sure where to find that, there's a ton of numbers on the back of the spokes).

Chances of them rubbing the shit out of my fenders?

·
Registered
3,889 Posts
Keep the TBSS wheels.

·
Registered
76 Posts
Despite the unnecessary "they're ugly" comments... Keep em if u like em. You asked if they'd rub not if anyone liked em. IMO, yes they'll rub. My 305/40r22 are juuust a hair away from the wheel wells.. I'm getting boss 313 24" in a few days with 295/35. Both tires measure about 31.5" in diameter... Putting a 40 sidewall on a 24 will put them in the wells...

·
Mmm Sandwich
15,706 Posts
Despite the unnecessary "they're ugly" comments... Keep em if u like em. You asked if they'd rub not if anyone liked em. IMO, yes they'll rub. My 305/40r22 are juuust a hair away from the wheel wells.. I'm getting boss 313 24" in a few days with 295/35. Both tires measure about 31.5" in diameter... Putting a 40 sidewall on a 24 will put them in the wells...
Actually the comment was ugly wheels. Get it right at least

·
Registered
76 Posts
Helpful to original question.... Thanks

·
Registered
3,226 Posts
I prefer the TBSS as well, but if you like them go for it.

·
This place sucks dicks
4,938 Posts
Those wheels are stereotypical to the Detroit region - nomsayin?

1 - 14 of 14 Posts