GMC Truck Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
I CANT SPELL GET OVER IT
1,705 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
remington 870 12ga, mesa tactical ar15 conversion, aimpoint site, and surefire forend
th_870.jpg

my G/F shooting my m-1 car
th_MVI_0346.gif

me and my M1
th_MVI_0343.jpg

i also had my M1A1 but i didnt get any vids
target is 200yrds out

·
Dem People
5,664 Posts
Makes me wanna go shoot.

·
Go Gators!
521 Posts
awesome man! Just went and picked me up a couple handguns this weekand and went shooting as well. Very fun! I posted pics of them in the members only area. Id like to see pics of that AR15 though. Thats next on my list!

BTW, how do you like your Aimpoint? We have those on all of our M4's at work and they are pretty cool but I like the ACOG a little better. Aimpoint is better for us on close quarters type stuff though.

Kyle

·
I CANT SPELL GET OVER IT
1,705 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
awesome man! Just went and picked me up a couple handguns this weekand and went shooting as well. Very fun! I posted pics of them in the members only area. Id like to see pics of that AR15 though. Thats next on my list!

BTW, how do you like your Aimpoint? We have those on all of our M4's at work and they are pretty cool but I like the ACOG a little better. Aimpoint is better for us on close quarters type stuff though.

Kyle
I like the aimpoint but i would pick a EOTECH over the aimpoint any time.

its not an AR we had a HK MP-5, M-1,REM 870, M1A springfield, HK SL8, and thats all

the 870 is a 12GA with a mesa tactical AR grip and an M4 stock with a Aimpoint stite and a surefire forend
1263806253_l.gif

IMG_0056.gif

·
Go Gators!
521 Posts
I like the aimpoint but i would pick a EOTECH over the aimpoint any time.

its not an AR we had a HK MP-5, M-1,REM 870, M1A springfield, HK SL8, and thats all

the 870 is a 12GA with a mesa tactical AR grip and an M4 stock with a Aimpoint stite and a surefire forend
1263806253_l.gif

IMG_0056.gif
my mistake man, didnt read it very well. Yeah I had the eotech on my rifle on my last deployment to Iraq, I did like it alot just not fond of the looks of them. I will probably take off the aimpoint and use the eotech again when I redeploy unless I get the acog and I will probably try that out instead. Bad ass set of weapons you got man. I have always been a fan of the glock and was going to get the glock but got this Ruger 9mm instead...
may07010.gif

and got the ruger 45 the same day...
may07009.jpg

very pleased with both of these guns. I hope to add a glock though to the collection sooner or later.

Kyle

1 - 7 of 7 Posts