Senior Military Member
5,197 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
7.jpg

8.jpg

10.jpg

11.jpg

14.jpg

That was bad. That cat loader spun for 5 minutes before even getting tension on the strap.

·
Senior Military Member
5,197 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
15.jpg

Yes believe it or not hes stuck. Kids, this why you "just say no to KO's" he has 235/75R15 BFG a/ts. He got stuck one other time but i didnt get a pic of it :pow: we tried pushing it out with the cat but only crumpled his bumper (pics below). BTW it is a 94 reg cab short bed 4x2 4.3

3.jpg

4.jpg

5.jpg

6.jpg

Just needed a lil jerk from the back and i was out that one. its where a cattle gaurd used to be.

·
Senior Military Member
5,197 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Car wash pic:
16.jpg

And the casulties for the day:
18.jpg

17.jpg

·
GMFS slowest truck :read:
5,501 Posts
Looks like yall had fun...great to see some pics too.

·
Keepin' it real...
2,284 Posts
CowboyKyle said:
15.jpg

Yes believe it or not hes stuck. Kids, this why you "just say no to KO's" he has 235/75R15 BFG a/ts.
First off, those are not BFG AT's. BFG's have solid white letters, not outlined. I cant tell exactly what it says on the sidewalls, but they aint BFG's. Second, it wouldnt matter what tires it had, of course it was gonna get stuck. Its 2wd... it could have had Boggers, it still would have been stuck.

·
Senior Military Member
5,197 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Grant said:
First off, those are not BFG AT's. BFG's have solid white letters, not outlined. I cant tell exactly what it says on the sidewalls, but they aint BFG's. Second, it wouldnt matter what tires it had, of course it was gonna get stuck. Its 2wd... it could have had Boggers, it still would have been stuck.
your right :pow: a/ts were on the back my bad should mentioned that and btw he wouldnt have made it that far even with boggers. if you dont have the hp to spin boggers fast enuff to clean them, your better off with an a/t or m/t.

·
Senior Military Member
5,197 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Matt said:
haha nice dude, you're not too easy on your interior are you?
lol, well overall im not bad that arm rest has been coming off for awhile. i guess todays in out in out in out killed it :crazy:

·
Senior Military Member
5,197 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Dark Eternal said:
You call that mud :crazy:
Dont even pretend like your truck could make it in 4x2 lol. im sure in 4x4 you could but still it was bad enuff for me.

·
Drive It Like Ya Stole It
6,656 Posts
CowboyKyle said:
Dont even pretend like your truck could make it in 4x2 lol. im sure in 4x4 you could but still it was bad enuff for me.
$10 said it would :read: you dont know my crazy ass.

·
Senior Military Member
5,197 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
Dark Eternal said:
$10 said it would :read: you dont know my crazy ass.
$10? c'mon cowboy up........ $100 says it can't

·
Senior Military Member
5,197 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
zubyc said:
my truck would make it through that in 2wd....just give me a 100 ft run at it :rocking:
I'll give you a 100ft run in 4x4, and you still wont make it. That shit is deep and sticky, you have all the power in the world to make it as well as the clearance, but those STS's wont shed the mud fast enuff.

·
Kyle
1,684 Posts
urmmm call me and tell me where that is, i'll hit it up right now

·
Senior Military Member
5,197 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
Kyle said:
urmmm call me and tell me where that is, i'll hit it up right now
pm me your number i'll call you when i get outa church.

1 - 20 of 37 Posts