GMC Truck Forum banner

1 - 20 of 39 Posts

·
Registered
928 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Well we all know the dumb stupid shit Ive done to my truck and then later taken it off or thrown it away...now I did something that actually is pretty nice and I have gotten a bunch of compliments on. No more pulsing neons in the inside or electric taped the dash, no stickers on the dash or carpet mats with a missing seat. Its actually really slick. Enough talk. Oh, I also upgraded systems...sold the Rockford amp and sub and got a MA Audio 800wt amp and Infinity 12" 1250. Sounds pretty good. Heres some before and after pics of all the changes.

Enjoy.

·
Registered
928 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Super Old School
Debadge028.jpg

justinpics012.jpg

Old School
Picture087.jpg

Picture088.jpg

Semi New School
Picture097.jpg

Picture098.jpg

Picture099.jpg

Picture100.jpg

Newer School
Picture116.jpg

Picture117.jpg

Picture118.jpg

Picture119.jpg

My Custom box I built and wrapped.
Picture124.jpg

Since the Newer School pics...I have gotten some pretty decent floor mats and cleaned her up a bit more. I'm really liking how its turning out. Dunno what else to do really...any ideas?

Oh and none of the pics show them I dont think, but my sun visors are also wrapped in camo.

Oh I just found this video...thought Id throw it in

th_DSCN0646.jpg

·
Registered
6,654 Posts
the leather seats are nice, but all the camo/realtree just screams I fuck my sister and shop at walmart for truck parts
It would make things alot easier if you just told us what all you did. We don't own your truck and it's not like you completely redid your interior so personally I didn't notice very many changes.

·
Registered
928 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Debadge028.jpg

Picture118.jpg

you see no difference?

I like the camo, its different and unique and suits me well. but i actually got the mossy oak fabric at joanns not walmart. and the cover from bass pro.

·
Registered
4,159 Posts
MUCH better without all that shit in there. if i had one word to describe your interior before, clusterfuck would about sum it up. less is more in these cases, im not crazy about the camo but losing all the stickers and stuff is a big plus IMO

·
Registered
6,654 Posts
you see no difference?

I like the camo, its different and unique and suits me well. but i actually got the mossy oak fabric at joanns not walmart. and the cover from bass pro.
Owning a vacuum does not count as a modification to your truck.

And yes I noted all the camo stuff.

·
Registered
224 Posts
He changed door panels , seats , and added camo, once he color matches the dash it will look nice ,,

·
Registered
928 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
I got the door panal puller yesterday and plan to add some more to them. Its nothing like Jellos lol but its gets the job done for me. Especially since I dont have a payin job anymore and Im runnin low on cash with gas bein 2.75gal.

That CB is fine......I just use it for my PA. Which I think Im taking out as well.

That suicide knob does wonders. Especially with the wheel cover its impossible to do turns and that thing is like a whole new world.

Thanks

1 - 20 of 39 Posts