GMC Truck Forum banner

1 - 20 of 27 Posts

·
AAAAHHHH
3,595 Posts
lawllawllawllawllawllawllawllawllawllawllawllawllawllawllawllawllawllawllawllawllawllawllawllawllawllawllawllawllawllawllawllawllawllawllawllawllawllawllawllawllawllawllawllawllawllawllawllawllawllawllawllawllawllawllawllawllawllawllawllawllawllawllawllawllawllawllawllawllawllawllawllawllawllawllawllawllawllawllawllawllawllawllawllawllawllawllawllawllawllawllawllawllawllawllawllawllawllawllawllawllawllawllawllawllawllawllawllawllawllawllawllawllawllawllawllawllawllawllawllawllawllawllawllawllawllawllawllawllawllawllawllawllawllawllawllawllawllawllawllawllawllawllawllawllawllawllawllawllawllawllawllawllawllawllawllawllawllawllawllawllawllawllawllawllawllawllawllawllawllawllawllawllawllawllawllawllawllawllawllawllawllawllawllawllawllawllawllawllawllawllawllawllawllawllawllawllawllawllawllawllawllawllawllawllawllawllawllawllawllawllawllawllawllawllawllawllawllawllawllawllawllawllawllawllawllawllawllawllawllawllawllawllawllawllawllawllawllawllawllawllawllawllawllawllawllawllawllawllawllawllawllawllawllawllawllawllawllawllawllawllawllawllawllawllawllawllawllawllawllawllawllawllawllawllawllawllawllawllawllawllawllawllawllawllawllawllawllawllawllawllawllawllawllawllawllawllawllawllawllawllawllawllawllawllawllawllawllawllawllawllawllawllawllawllawllawllawllawllawllawllawllawllawllawllawllawllawllawllawllawllawllawllawllawllawllawllawllawllawllawllawllawllawllawllawllawllawllawllawllawllawllawllawllawllawllawllawllawllawllawllawllawllawllawllawllawllawllawllawllawllawllawllawllawllawllawllawllawllawllawllawllawllawllawllawllawllawllawllawllawllawllawllawllawllawllawllawllawllawllawllawllawllawllawllawllawllawllawllawllawllawllawllawllawllawllawllawllawllawllawllawllawllawllawllawllawllawllawllawllawllawllawllawllawllawllawllawllawllawllawllawllawllawllawllawllawllawllawllawllawllawllawllawllawllawllawllawllawllawllawllawllawllawllawllawllawllawllawllawllawllawllawllawllawllawllawllawl

·
GMFS Señor Member
1,326 Posts
Is that the real Oscar Meyer weiner mobile or a guy who wished he could be an Oscar Meyer weiner and is doing a bad job at it?

·
Resident Guinea Wop
14,533 Posts
:lol: You can see the shadow of the sign.........
Yep, no shit. I showed it to Michelle before I posted it. Look hon, Fuckin' MickeyD's from Space :insane:

·
Registered
8,303 Posts
The funny thing is... I'm pretty sure it was built or originally bought by an owner who lived in Fresno. (About 1 hour away from the Boyetts.) I'm 99% sure the Boyetts were involved in the buildup.

·
Member # 625
968 Posts
Looks like Firebird taillights on that thing.

·
GMFS Resident Drunk Guy
704 Posts
It looks like an RV chassis
Nope... It's actually on a Chevy C/K 3500 Dually chassis.

Looks like Firebird taillights on that thing.
And yup... '94'-'97 Firebird tails, I'm assuming '97 since it's build on a '97 Chevy Dually chassis.

(Just watched a documentary that featured it the other night... learned a lot about the ol' weiner :rofl2:)

·
Resident Guinea Wop
14,533 Posts
Nope... It's actually on a Chevy C/K 3500 Dually chassis.

And yup... '94'-'97 Firebird tails, I'm assuming '97 since it's build on a '97 Chevy Dually chassis.

(Just watched a documentary that featured it the other night... learned a lot about the ol' weiner :rofl2:)

It's a GMFS! :roflmao:

Welcome to GMFullsize.com!! Whether you own a GMC, Chevrolet, Cadillac, Hummer, or even a Wiener Mobile, GMFS is the place for you.

And in a box of old junk somewhere.. I have a picture of me standing next to one. When they come to your town, they set up and there's a chick with a polaroid camera asking if you want your photo taken. So here I was half blazed on a friday at lunchtime, downtown, IBM attire... Wienermobile. lol, i'll look for the picture.

·
resident pyromaniac
7,498 Posts
It's a GMFS! :roflmao:

Welcome to GMFullsize.com!! Whether you own a GMC, Chevrolet, Cadillac, Hummer, or even a Wiener Mobile, GMFS is the place for you.

And in a box of old junk somewhere.. I have a picture of me standing next to one. When they come to your town, they set up and there's a chick with a polaroid camera asking if you want your photo taken. So here I was half blazed on a friday at lunchtime, downtown, IBM attire... Wienermobile. lol, i'll look for the picture.
do it!:jester: it shall be a classic post:imo

1 - 20 of 27 Posts