GMC Truck Forum banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
2,120 Posts
i saw the rest of the pics looks hella sweet on those 22's

do you have any pics of where you mounted the guages? the switch panel is nice looking

·
Registered
142 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
thanks you guys..........i still have some work to do , but so far it's turned out cool..........i have done some more stuff since the pics , so i will post for more opinions.........peace out

·
samcarol
3,596 Posts
cool... i've never seen exhaust run like that on a bagged truck.. only SUVs. Where are your tanks mounted?

·
Registered
142 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
tuckin22 said:
i saw the rest of the pics looks hella sweet on those 22's

do you have any pics of where you mounted the guages? the switch panel is nice looking
i mounted the gauge in the over head hole by the map lights with a piece of billet......i mounted the switches like that cause i hate switch boxes flopin around.....i have seen the window switches used for bag switches but thats another ball game......

·
Jason RIP
6,062 Posts
2k1slvrdo said:
cool... i've never seen exhaust run like that on a bagged truck.. only SUVs. Where are your tanks mounted?
I was thinking about something like that when I put my rollpan on, just barely sticking out so you know they are there but you do see them.

·
Registered
142 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
2k1slvrdo said:
under very back,....by spare rack.....they can kinda be seen back there but space was limited...........i'm working on moving up them up tighter in there........would you do it different?????????

·
Registered
1,436 Posts
This Site And Its Contents Have Been Removed

User Violation Of Material Content Subject To Website

Contact The Administrator Of This Site For Further Information

·
NOT A SHOW TRUCK!!
372 Posts
Beyond Static said:
This Site And Its Contents Have Been Removed

User Violation Of Material Content Subject To Website