GMC Truck Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
1,186 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Ok i have the rc 3",bilstein 5100's cranked all the way. I like the way it sits height wise and i would like to keep it that way but my cv angles suck ass and and so do my bj's so this rc kit came with a 1.5" diff drop. Could i get a bigger diff drop to replace my 1.5" and would this help my uca from resting on the droop stop? If i could do this how big of one should i get and where can i get one or can i get somebody to modify one for me? if not i will just have to lower the front down another notch. Thanks in advance guys

chad

·
GMFS Military Member
10,899 Posts
You can modify the drop brackets to get another inch or so but it won't help your BJ angles or TRE angles. Just drop it down a notch :imo

·
Registered
1,186 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
That's horrible....I'm sorry to hear your bj's aren't good. It always sucks to get a bad bj :imo:
haha i know man but this :humping: is always good!! :imo:

·
Registered
1,186 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
You can modify the drop brackets to get another inch or so but it won't help your BJ angles or TRE angles. Just drop it down a notch :imo
yea thats prob what i will end up doin

·
Bayou Surface Drive, LLC
7,077 Posts
A diff drop will ONLY help the CV angles. Nothing will help BJ angle except a smaller spacer up front.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts