GMC Truck Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
572 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
The 1.5BL from zone
The 2" lift kit from zone
The one and a half inch body lift looks like a lot of work. Where the 2 inch lift kit is using different torsion keys and lift blocks which looks way easier than the actual body lift. What are the advantages of doing a one and a half inch body lift instead of the 2 inch lift kit?

·
Mmm Sandwich
15,706 Posts
You know that your stock keys will get you as high as you want. any more than that you don't want those angles anyways. No need to buy special keys to do it.

·
Registered
572 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
You know that your stock keys will get you as high as you want. any more than that you don't want those angles anyways. No need to buy special keys to do it.

So the body lift would be the route to go so I don't get bad angles?

·
Mmm Sandwich
15,706 Posts
Depends on what you want to do. I had and body lift and was cranked to level. What are you trying to achieve?

·
Registered
572 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Jus want a taller look, not too much because when I order new tires they won't be much over stock. I almost want it too look like the 2500's or just a tad taller

·
Registered
900 Posts
Crank stock torsion keys and add the body lift

·
Yake is a Fgt
3,582 Posts
Body lift will keep stock angles and let you fit bigger tires. But you will still have rake

Cranking the tbars and adding the body lift will look good and be what you're looking for height wise

1 - 12 of 12 Posts