GMC Truck Forum banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
2,120 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I think its sick even though i dont like the s-series too much (use have one, who didnt?:LOL:)
bed and tanks :head:
i really like the color can too someone fill me in on it?

cant get the photo to link

·
03 Tahoe
1,364 Posts
Nice...I'm not a big fan of dimes but that one is clean....

Cameron

·
Jason RIP
6,062 Posts
Y2KSierra said:
The rear inner fenders are taller than the bed....
Are they? they looks just as tall to me, but not any higher .. also the front wheels look smalled, suppose it has 20s front and 22s rear?

·
Registered
182 Posts
Definately clean looking, but damn i've seen midgets that would hit their head gettin into that thing! Why would you go to all that effort and not shave the tailgate?

The front wheel has got to be smaller than the back the rear fenders would be about 3-4 inches higher than the hood. maybe smaller than 20s up front...

Not a fan of the mini mirrors either. They look like they should be on something smaller...

·
GMFS slowest truck :read:
5,501 Posts
ive never quite seen a bumper like that on the rear of a truck either...a lil different...and i don't like those tiny mirrors either...but its a pretty clean truck for an s-dime.

·
Registered
559 Posts
that is my friend rico's truck, he runs 22's on it all the way around now, yes those were 20's on the front at showfest, but now they are 22's all the way around, his is definetly the nicest s10 out there right now

·
Registered
2,120 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
02chevy said:
that is my friend rico's truck, he runs 22's on it all the way around now, yes those were 20's on the front at showfest, but now they are 22's all the way around, his is definetly the nicest s10 out there right now
what color paint is on it? just curoius

·
Registered
523 Posts
Truck is Lamborghini Gallardo (sp) Blue. See it person and all your jaws will drop. Metal work in the bad is some of the best in the country. Only one I know in the country that lays body on 22's with the stock hood. And ask all teh boys from Cali that where at Showfest he ain;t scared to rail it in 3 inches of gravel just to show the Cali boys , we east coast guys are the shit. Staight out the paint booth for Showfest, right back in when he got home.

Aftermath, Schools in!!!

·
It's Jerry's World
3,573 Posts
boilermaker1 said:
Truck is Lamborghini Gallardo (sp) Blue. See it person and all your jaws will drop. Metal work in the bad is some of the best in the country. Only one I know in the country that lays body on 22's with the stock hood. And ask all teh boys from Cali that where at Showfest he ain;t scared to rail it in 3 inches of gravel just to show the Cali boys , we east coast guys are the shit. Staight out the paint booth for Showfest, right back in when he got home.

Aftermath, Schools in!!!
:jawdrop: :mexsmoke:

·
Registered
559 Posts
and for anyone who does not like the bumper, its a modified camaro bumper with 2 10" clear LEDs molded flush that are hidden,in my opinion its a very different mod that looks fucking sick.and i cant stress this enough, it lays BODY on 22s and he is not afraid to drag the living shit outta it

·
Registered
559 Posts
nafortin said:
Definately clean looking, but damn i've seen midgets that would hit their head gettin into that thing! Why would you go to all that effort and not shave the tailgate?

The front wheel has got to be smaller than the back the rear fenders would be about 3-4 inches higher than the hood. maybe smaller than 20s up front...

Not a fan of the mini mirrors either. They look like they should be on something smaller...
what the hell do you mean "not shave the tailgate",are u even looking at the right truck

1 - 20 of 21 Posts