GMC Truck Forum banner

1 - 20 of 292 Posts

·
Hella
918 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well, thought Id start a thread to track the progress of the 2500HD and whats to come seeing as how we all know its never REALLY done...:shake:

I started out with this....1500 LS 2wd, it was fun as a first vehicle.
DSC02737-1.jpg

Then, the 1500 got old, so I sold it and picked up one of these...:crazy:
DSC03298-1.jpg

Then after a lot of removing stuff from the old truck I ended up with this, a custom 12" ported box with 2 rockford P1's, Rockford Fosgate Amp, capacitor, and 7" in dash DVD.
DSC03305.jpg

DSC03306.jpg

Then like everything else, I felt the need to be lifted :worship: so I got myself some of these...

0107090829a.jpg

and one of these...

0107090829.jpg

Then in addition to my BLACKBEAR tune I picked up some of these...
0305091854.jpg

and they looked like this...

0317091137.jpg

Picked up some new sparkplug wires while I was at it...
0317091136.jpg

THEN I got totally sidetracked and bought one of these....so much fun.
DSC02798.jpg

Then I got back on track and installed everything and it looks like this:head: :head:

DSC03365.jpg

and I proceeded to get me some of these... after learning PISMO takes its toll on trucks...

images.jpg

and thats where im at now, huge thanks to Bsnyd21 ( Bryan) and Shsportsfan12 ( mike) for their help... mike continues to take wrenches in the face in order to get the headers done. FYI watch out for falling 13mm wrenches.

more to come...including one of these...

images-2.jpg

:big_banana_Dance:

·
Hella
918 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
nice minus the oober emo sig pic. Miata have a V8?
haha not yet, Ive been thinking about it because you can pick up LS based stuff really cheap right now, its hard trying to find a 8.8 rear end and T5 tranny in good condition. I think a turbo setup is more feasible right now...Its my DD and weekend Auto-X car so it gets neglected most of the time...

·
Low Life ↓
4,485 Posts
get some low offset sportmax's cheap and they look fuckin great on those miatas!

truck is badasss though...I hope I can find one as clean as that when I sell my truck

·
FFR Fabrication
8,144 Posts
:supergay:

·
California Castaway
9,402 Posts
badass, now do some colormatching and demolding :read:

·
FFR Fabrication
8,144 Posts

·
Hella
918 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
:supergay:
your just mad cause you kept putting yourself in the position to get hit with a wrench....not once, not twice, but three times I might add...you crawled under the truck saying " goddammit if I get hit one more time...."
either way..certainly not as :supergay: as that hunk of metal on your truck :crazy:

·
Hella
918 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
get some low offset sportmax's cheap and they look fuckin great on those miatas!

truck is badasss though...I hope I can find one as clean as that when I sell my truck
Their Drag DR-28's with a 38mm offset...very similar to the sportmax 002's. Im looking for a clean set of Rota's or something to use with my kumho DOT slicks for the weekends :think:

·
GMFS Military Member
10,899 Posts
haha not yet, Ive been thinking about it because you can pick up LS based stuff really cheap right now, its hard trying to find a 8.8 rear end and T5 tranny in good condition. I think a turbo setup is more feasible right now...Its my DD and weekend Auto-X car so it gets neglected most of the time...
my buddy turbo'd his Miata in HS and put a rollbar in it...:supergay: but it was fun to drive fast around corners...

Truck looks great.

·
Hella
918 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
my buddy turbo'd his Miata in HS and put a rollbar in it...:supergay: but it was fun to drive fast around corners...

Truck looks great.
Yea for as much shit as I got in the beginning its worth it to see guys with Evo's STI's and most american muscle at the AUTO-x's frown when they get beat by a little mazda....Its my DD for driving hwy 17 ( If any of you know that road) twice a day...its about 30 miles on one of the most shitty highways in CA, but its fast and all corners...

·
FFR Fabrication
8,144 Posts
your just mad cause you kept putting yourself in the position to get hit with a wrench....not once, not twice, but three times I might add...you crawled under the truck saying " goddammit if I get hit one more time...."
either way..certainly not as :supergay: as that hunk of metal on your truck :crazy:
Oh don't start....

·
Fresno State Bulldog
5,708 Posts
Nice! If I had known you had the 12's behind the backseat at the BlackBear tuning meet I would have wanted to hear them! I put 12's under the backseat :D Would have been cool to compare :D:D

·
Registered
1 Posts
my bad about the third wrench to the face mike there was nothing i could do... but it was pretty damn funny to watch.:roflsquared:

·
FFR Fabrication
8,144 Posts
Shit happens :shrug:.... What pissed me off was the extension to the nose which left a blood blister....

1 - 20 of 292 Posts