When are you gonna chrome the control arms and sway bar? :evil:

·
Registered
6,133 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Dude take off the front plate :rofl2:

Glad to see you finally got that rear fox setup done :D

When are you gonna chrome the control arms and sway bar? :evil:
im dealing with the plate for now, probably gonna put it in the stock spot and run the bolts from the rear so I can disconnect it for pics and stuff. No chroming but I might powdercoat some more stuff :evil:
Looks badass as always. What paint did you use on your frame & a-arms??
I used SEM trim black on the frame and lower arms, looks really good in person

·
California Castaway
9,402 Posts
boo do the chroming :untitled: im gonna try to save up to get some done

and just toss the plate in the dash :imo

·
Registered
6,133 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
boo do the chroming :untitled: im gonna try to save up to get some done

and just toss the plate in the dash :imo
ill still get tickets for the plate in the dash, im trying to lower my violations they can get me for everytime I get stopped, $25 per violation will start to add up :flame: ive only been stopped once so far but I dont drive it everyday and just hope I dont get stopped when I do drive

·
California Castaway
9,402 Posts
just mount it to the front xmember then :crazy:

·
OG Member
4,862 Posts
Damn Joe your truck is too freakin clean! Makes my truck look filthy. So looks like our trucks are the same height now. Lookin forward to seeing it in person.

BTW I meant to text you earlier, I saw a 99-02 NBS truck with a 10" Cognito powdercoated same color as yours. Talk about a rare sight in such a small town huh?

I think the front plate would look better in the stock location man. Not sure about the offset position you got goin there but it is definitely original. Who did the shock mounts? That looks really good.

·
Registered
6,133 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
just mount it to the front xmember then :crazy:
:supergay:
Damn Joe your truck is too freakin clean! Makes my truck look filthy. So looks like our trucks are the same height now. Lookin forward to seeing it in person.

BTW I meant to text you earlier, I saw a 99-02 NBS truck with a 10" Cognito powdercoated same color as yours. Talk about a rare sight in such a small town huh?

I think the front plate would look better in the stock location man. Not sure about the offset position you got goin there but it is definitely original. Who did the shock mounts? That looks really good.
Ya we are pretty much same height, cant wait to get some pics. I copied the plate from ILuvJDM on here, but Im gonna change it so I can have it come off really easy when I want. Me and my friend did the shock mounts, Plasma cut off all the old stuff and welded up new ones, came out pretty clean
Its the first they look for on a modified vehicle...then they start writing tickets for other stuff :imo

Looks great man :thumbsup:

Edit: I vote stock plate position too
exactly dude, I never even pulled the plate out of the envelope til the first day I drove it with the cognito on

·
Puttin 4 Bird
5,842 Posts
looks good joe. I want to see this thing in person. Hopefully you'll make it fine to pismo this next time.

1 - 20 of 51 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.