GMC Truck Forum banner

1 - 20 of 35 Posts

·
Registered
1,223 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Djm 4" drop control arms, flip kit

I recently decided to lift my truck back up to stock. I have 4inch drop lower control arms. The balljoints on the lower arms are shot so those would have to be replace (the lower balljoints cost $41 eah), I also have the flip kit. Here are the prices i was thinking.
$170 shipped for lower control arms.
$65 shipped for the flip kit minus the c notch

·
Registered
3,648 Posts
Did you have a lowering shackle on the truck along with the flip kit? If you still have it and are willing to part with them I'll take them..

Chris
Acro Texas

·
Later, Tony
7,265 Posts
Did you have a lowering shackle on the truck along with the flip kit? If you still have it and are willing to part with them I'll take them..

Chris
Acro Texas
His truck had de-arched leaf springs which dropped the rear 2" instead of using a shackle :bowtie:

·
Registered
1,223 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
What kind of info were you looking for?

·
Registered
3,648 Posts
Just what you did to dearch the leafs. Just flip them over? I've heard of doing it on S-10's and stuff and they'd just about always break over time.

Chris

·
Registered
1,223 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Just what you did to dearch the leafs. Just flip them over? I've heard of doing it on S-10's and stuff and they'd just about always break over time.

Chris
I am not really sure what they do. But if i could guess it would be that they take the springs and heat them up and take some of the arch out of them to make the more flat so that when the weight of the truck is put on them they end up being lower.

·
Registered
1,223 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
heres some pics guys
DSC01132.gif

DSC01131.gif

DSC01130.gif

DSC01129.gif

DSC01128.gif

DSC01127.gif

DSC01126.gif

DSC01125.gif

·
Registered
1,223 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
I will be willing to accept offers if resonable.

·
Registered
1,223 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Make me some offers anyone interested

·
Registered
1,223 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
I bought these from wagonboy for $100 and never installed them. So id like to see at least $80 plus shipping. They came off my 04 silverado so they should fit 99-06

·
Registered
1,223 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
$350 obo for upper control arms,lower control arms,and flip kit(minus c notch)

·
Registered
1,223 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
$300 plus shipping for the lower arms,upper arms,and flip kit minus the c notch. Comeon guys great buy for anyone wanting to lower their truck on a budget. Trying to make money for lift:read:

1 - 20 of 35 Posts