GMC Truck Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
1,436 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
These just came off my truck. They were purchased around November 2003. They are made by DJM, and come with the bumpstops. They have a few grind marks on them, but nothing really structural. They include all hardware to mount them for up to an 8" rear drop. I will sell them for $75 shipped to the lower 48 states because these things are heavy! Any reasonable trades will be considered. It better be good :ninja:

4sale.jpg

4sale1.jpg

·
Rollin with Saget
1,594 Posts
they just bolt in with the frame cut out rite... no need to bridge or step or nething...

·
Registered
1,436 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Just cut out a section of the frame about 2" tall, and drill 8 holes per notch. No bridge necessary. They claim to be as strong as the stock frame. I didnt have any frame bending or anything like that, so they must be true.

·
Want a Cowl Hood OBS !
60 Posts
where did the bump stops come from?, i just got a 4/6 kit and need some bumps

·
Rollin with Saget
1,594 Posts
ok, one last question....

when i go to put them in, how do i know where to drill the holes for the bolts? (and the nuts and bolts are included rite?)

and you wouldnt happen to have the lower shock mount relocators would you?

·
Registered
1,436 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
cut the notch out the frame, fit the c-notch in place, mark the center of each hole, drill it. Do one side at a time so the frame wont break in half. I sold the shock relocators to rollin20s. He might sell them to you.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts