GMC Truck Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
concrete *******
1,923 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
anyone have any issues with their arms i'm about to order a set and just wondering what people thought. they are the only option i have.
thanks in advance.

·
Milf Hunter
1,796 Posts
I got them also, only problem is bump steer and the alignment being slightly off other than that there cool.

·
Milf Hunter
1,796 Posts
Yeah i do.

·
Registered
2,525 Posts
DJM came out with alignment plates now as well for a perfect allignment even with LCA's only...or thats the way i understood it...

·
Under Construction
8,417 Posts
these arms are different then 2wd arms, these have torsion bar inserts so you're really asking the wrong crowd, but from what Ive heard they work good, i just dont know if they are going to work for an HD

·
GMFS Member
4,390 Posts
i want them :(

·
concrete *******
1,923 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
these arms are different then 2wd arms, these have torsion bar inserts so you're really asking the wrong crowd, but from what Ive heard they work good, i just dont know if they are going to work for an HD
yea these are made for the HD. they should be in friday. fuking 2nd day air:head3: i'll post some pics monday a lil closer to the ground:rocking:

thanks for the input guys

·
Under Construction
8,417 Posts
you goin to crank the keys down too? should get close to 4" of drop... need some spindles? i got a pair 17 mcgaughys, with a flipkit for the tierods

·
concrete *******
1,923 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
yea i'm gonna crank em' down some. and those spindles are diff from the 2500's though.

god dammit wouldn't ya know they just called me and they are on a 3-4 week b/o

1 - 16 of 16 Posts