GMC Truck Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey y’all, need some help with this install. I recently bought some DL3 mirrors, but they’re not plug and play. The connection isn’t the same, it’s a big bigger than the original. I’ve read where you need to buy the SLT window switch to plug and play, but is there a way to hardwire to my original bezel. Does anyone have a diagram or know what colors to those mirrors would hardwire to my 13’ Silverado single cab switch just to get the turn signals and movement control to work??? (I do know that the puddle lights and power folding need to be hardwire, those aren’t the ones i need help with) TIA.

Pics show the original plug and the new mirror plug, the smaller connector is the one that fits my switch bezel.

Attachments

·
Registered
3 Posts
Did you order the mirrors that were in the same year frame as your truck? I literally just did these this weekend and it was plug and play ( the main harness ) LED turn signals worked without issue, and mirror glass operates as normal. Ill wire in the white harness later, but i did check to see that the motors on the power fold worked correctly which they did by using a few pieces of wire and a 9v battery

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
No i just saw that a guy listen them on fb and stated they fit my truck as well. Didn’t research much, i thought any 07-13 was plug and play until i bought this set. The connectors aren’t the same, but i want to see if anyone knows the color diagrams to hardwire them to work (power fold and puddle lights i already know how to do, did them on my previous set) I’m just trying to get this new set to just work as normal (turn signal, normal mirror adjusting).

1 - 3 of 3 Posts