GMC Truck Forum banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
707 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
well the axles under my s10 with coilovers, but it doesn't have highsteer done, which I'm plannin on doin here shortly, which is why I needed to know if they were flat top knuckles or not.

·
NCOR
8,451 Posts
Ok, how about you just go look at them being they are already under your truck? Would kind of clear it up wouldn't it?

·
Registered
707 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
I would but it's out at my uncles place, and I lost my license annd my whole family is on vacation so I have no ride out there. Just tryin to git it figured out so I know what I'm gonna need to get this done and get'r back on the road.

·
GMFS slowest truck :read:
5,501 Posts
I would but it's out at my uncles place, and I lost my license annd my whole family is on vacation so I have no ride out there. Just tryin to git it figured out so I know what I'm gonna need to get this done and get'r back on the road.
sounds like you need a license first

·
GMFS Enforcer
3,568 Posts
Ok, how about you just go look at them being they are already under your truck? Would kind of clear it up wouldn't it?
But that would require getting up out of the chair, going outside, and risk getting a little dirty while checking something so blatantly obvious. You are just mean.

:crazy:

·
GMFS Enforcer
3,568 Posts
Ok just read the "no license / truck far away" part.

·
Registered
707 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
sounds like you need a license first
Yea well I figured since I can't drive and have no job right now, I have all this time to get workin on it and get it done, and I wanna have it ready for when I get my license back cuz then the stang will be down for a rear main seal and clutch change, so I wanna have the truck to drive in the mean time.

·
bitter southern gun owner
1,142 Posts
past-s10extremist.org is a really great place to check out and sign up for specially with sas stuff on the s-10 model trucks or blazers.....d44 and ford 9 are the axles of choice over there you should be able to find out everything u need by using the search button on that damn site.

but gmfs is still the shit dont get me wrong

1 - 17 of 17 Posts