GMC Truck Forum banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts
D

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'd love to install a 3" body lift on my Denali truck, do they make one?

Also, how big of a tire could I run on it with the body lift? Right now it sits about as high as a stock Z71, but I'm not sure about it with the Quadrasteer shit on it.

·
Drive It Like Ya Stole It
6,656 Posts
i would guess you could use a normal bodylift on it. The quadrasteer is all electronic right? There might be a few things you would have to extend, but I bet its not to hard. This is only a guess though, ive never looked under a quadrasteer.

D

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Dark Eternal said:
i would guess you could use a normal bodylift on it. The quadrasteer is all electronic right? There might be a few things you would have to extend, but I bet its not to hard. This is only a guess though, ive never looked under a quadrasteer.
Yea its electronic pushbutton like the Z71's. In the back it has the individual steering hydraulic pump just like the front.

·
thats right
1,399 Posts
ive seen a lifted quadrasteer with a 6 inch fabtech and 35s......so they can be lifted :bowtie:

D

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
sweet! I'll probably only go 3" body, dont want anything too crazy!

·
Registered
162 Posts
You'll change your mind after you go 3, and then realize how many other rigs have 6", and you'll want to beat them... :crazy:

D

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Aquaman said:
You'll change your mind after you go 3, and then realize how many other rigs have 6", and you'll want to beat them... :crazy:

Funny you say that! I had a 2002 Z71 I put a 3" BL on, and I loved it until another Z pulled up to me with a 6"SL + 3"BL and I was like fuggg.... :guns:

·
Registered
2,152 Posts
I wonder how hard the bigger tires is on the Q-steer? I have no idea how it compares to the front steering assembly strength wise.

·
Registered
832 Posts
i doubt it will hurt the Q steer that much. It is a dana60....its not like they make twig tierods like the front end for a 60 to begin with.

·
Registered
167 Posts
DeToN8TeD call SoCal Supertrucks out here in So Cal. They did some of the fab work on that white/blue Qudrasteer truck and I know for a fact they've lifted a couple other Quadrasteer trucks as well.

Here is a Quadrasteer that Fly-N-Hgih brought to SEMA last year.

·
rollin stock!
522 Posts
They make a few different lifts for your denali. Right now one of my freinds is trying to figure out how to put on on his suburban

1 - 18 of 18 Posts