GMC Truck Forum banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
I'll Take teh Case!
1,918 Posts
Looks like some serious modification to the bumper. Or do they make an aftermarket one like that? :think:

·
Registered
1,012 Posts
However they did it, it looks good, but comparing my truck to a 03, there is a difference and they probably had to cut stuff under the hood.

·
Registered
639 Posts
I have seen it done....from what I heard the bumper bolts are a little different....just get the new mounts and bolt or weld it in. or save the money and just paint your lower valance.

·
Registered
476 Posts
atomoverride said:
I have seen it done....from what I heard the bumper bolts are a little different....just get the new mounts and bolt or weld it in. or save the money and just paint your lower valance.
C'mon guys, He's asking if the 03/04 GMC grill will fit in place of the 99/02 without changing the bumper. This has nothing to do with the bumper bolts/mounts.
It looks like nothing was done to the bumper cap or the hood, Looks nice.

LK

·
Registered
489 Posts
Alwhite00 said:
C'mon guys, He's asking if the 03/04 GMC grill will fit in place of the 99/02 without changing the bumper. This has nothing to do with the bumper bolts/mounts.
It looks like nothing was done to the bumper cap or the hood, Looks nice.

LK
thank you ..that is what I thought too .... Man you guys where getting me lost .... no the ? is where can u get the grill shell from ..... besides the stealership?

·
Registered
717 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
I have seen this one grille on ebay but i dont know if its factory I dont think so though but its really nice looking and it would sure look nice on my truck.
GMC grille

·
WorkinSmarterNotHarder
450 Posts
That first pic looks really good. I'd seen it on the net and didn't notice it until you pointed it out.

·
Registered
489 Posts
Now do they have that same new looing grill for the Denalli ... with the Weird shaped turn signal?

·
Burning Rubber
994 Posts
ntjeepster said:
Now do they have that same new looing grill for the Denalli ... with the Weird shaped turn signal?
Nope. Denali Grilles are in their little own world. Nothing will match up to the from valence they have.

·
In Denial
280 Posts
It will definitely work. I have a friend who has done the swap. Looks great :imo

It lines up surprisingly well! I thought about doing it at one point, but decided to go with the Denali front clip. :D

1 - 20 of 20 Posts