GMC Truck Forum banner
1 - 20 of 35 Posts

·
Registered
1,186 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Do yall think i could fit a 315/70/17 which equals out to a 34.4x12.4 on my 09 silverado ext. cab 4x4 with the 3" Rough Country? I remember seeing a black gmc with 35s with the 3" rough country but i dont know if he was telling the truth about not rubbing? lol and help would be appreciated!

·
Registered
1,186 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
yes on stock wheels

·
Registered
1,186 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
What happened to the 07?
shitty gas! and needed a cheaper payment and i was just tired of it. there are prob 20 or so trucks like my 07 lifted from the dealerships around town and its just gay!

·
Registered
1,186 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
^Boo. . . that was a nice truck
thanks man i know! hopefully one day when i get a lil older and have my own good paying job and stuff i will have a nice duramax or somethin!

·
Registered
109 Posts
There aren't going to be any negatives appearance wise with the 1.5 inch body lift I think.

·
Registered
1,186 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
There aren't going to be any negatives appearance wise with the 1.5 inch body lift I think.
i know but im not too crazy bout the rear bumber even though you can put the HD step pad on there just not to crazy bout it

·
Registered
909 Posts
by the way zone offroad offers new bumper brackets with that 1.5 inch body lift

·
Registered
1,186 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
by the way zone offroad offers new bumper brackets with that 1.5 inch body lift
ohh well i still dont really wanna do a bl. maybe later on down the road. maybe

·
Registered
350 Posts

·
Registered
1,186 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
I dont wanna do a bl! ive decided just to run 33x12.50 and if i wanna it some 35s later on down the road i may consider the body lift

1 - 20 of 35 Posts