GMC Truck Forum banner

1 - 20 of 145 Posts

·
Registered
1,802 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I think you guys will like this one! It's a multi-part give-away that will just keep getting better. The first thing you have to do is make one or more posts in this thread. The more you post, the better your chances of winning! You can say hi, post pictures of your truck, wife, giftfriend, wife and girlfriend together ect.... One random post number will be picked on Monday, February 12th. That person will win a $25. Hooters gift card and a TBYRNE Motorsports t-shirt (we'll need your shirt size at the end if you win). Next, you can take the $25. gift card to your local Hooters to um... do what you usually do at Hooters :)

I'm not done yet! It gets better!!! Bring a digital camera with you, take a picture with one or more of the Hooters girls and your TBYRNE Motorsports t-shirt. Return to this thread and post the pic. You will now win a $100.00 TBYRNE Motorsports gift certificate! Seeing the TBYRNE is on the back of the shirt, there won't be any problem if you are just holding it up. But, the important thing is.... do not block our view of the girl(s).

Oh yeah, this section has been a little slow so be sure to check out our Weekly Specials that are posted :)

Enjoy!!!

·
Registered
3,278 Posts
woot woot hooters

Keep the card send me a shirt

·
Registered
1,035 Posts
I have four within 20mins of me! If I go to all four do I get $400? LOL!

·
I Bleed Silver & Blue
2,111 Posts
I love da Hooters.

·
I Bleed Silver & Blue
2,111 Posts
I love to Motor Boat them :D

1 - 20 of 145 Posts