GMC Truck Forum banner

1 - 20 of 41 Posts

·
GMFS founding member
4,009 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
after a month of work, on and off of course, I have NO MORE POST IT NOTES REGARDING MY TRUCK ON MY DESK! :pissed::shake: brought her in last night, installed new trans temp sender, fixed leaking trans vent and gave her a quick wash. details are in sig.

misc064.jpg

misc066.jpg

misc067.jpg

misc068.jpg

misc069-2.jpg

misc070.jpg

·
Dem People
5,664 Posts
Booooooo!! Dodge!! BOOOOO!!!!

:crazy: looks good Hovi!

9,778 Posts
looks good man...I don't care for the rake of the truck, but you prolly use that truck more than I use mine for hauling.

·
GMFS founding member
4,009 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Must be man. I know mine does the same thing...sometime it looks like it rakes and sometime it doesn't...either way it is a sick truck man and I am envious.
:shake: yours looks great too, there's nothing better than the factory painted/billet grille on these things.

9,778 Posts
:shake: yours looks great too, there's nothing better than the factory painted/billet grille on these things.
tha's very true man...I appreciate it...wait til I get cleaned up pictures this weekend. I got the tint, exhaust, and leveling kit on with new tires. Thing is looking PERFECT now IMO

·
Registered
4,159 Posts
ill be a dick an say i hate hate hate those wheels, but they do fit the look of the truck and i know you actually use your shit, so looks good. ill always be a GM guy, but ive seen (and heard) more than a few cummins i would be proud to drive

·
Registered
2,172 Posts
That a boy Ryan. Looks damn good! :shake:

·
As seen on TV!
863 Posts
Looks mean as hell, i like it!

1 - 20 of 41 Posts