GMC Truck Forum banner

does anyone else besides 4wp offer tire warantee

758 12
i'd like to take my business elsewhere... somewhere where they respect you as a customer... you know?
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
NCOR
11,237 Posts
They may take forever to get there, but Im sure it will be ok. If not just do like everyone else does, rip them a new asshole and chew them out until they give in.

·
Member #1303
8,143 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
i havent had too many problems with them and they were cool when i needed them to be... got my fingers crossed this time. as for how long the tires will take to get here - they said a week which is more than enough time... i still have to buy a few other things before i install my lift.

·
Senior Military Member
9,321 Posts
Im another vote for Discout tire. They gave me hands down the very best price of anyplace. They beat 4WHP by $200 on my set of tires. SAME SIZE, make and brand??????? :think: :think:

·
Registered
547 Posts
I agree with CowboyKyle...Discount is the only place that I've or my family for that matter has ever bought tires from, about 7 sets for just me!! They have great prices and excellent service!!

Caylon

·
Senior Military Member
9,321 Posts
Many many times i have taken a fake low ball tire quote to discount and they've always beat it. It was from one of their cross town competitors.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.