GMC Truck Forum banner

Does anyone have a 10" RIZE lift kit?? Post up!

33K views 55 replies 29 participants last post by  RickLzonai 
#1 ·
Hey Looking to see if anyone has a 10" RIZE lift kit on 20x12 with 33s. I'm debating on 20x12 on 33s or 22x14 on 35s. If anyone has pics to share please post up, thanks

#7 ·
id do 22x14s on 35s with the rize, its a beefy looking kit and I like the wider wheels with all those crazy looking drops IMO

#8 ·
I thought rize was going under? The shop that did my lift told me rize is hard to get ahold of and if I ordered their kit I was going to have to wait two months. Another truck had one here locally and said they are a bitch to get replacement parts for. Maybe they hate canadians, but I dunno

#16 ·
I saw a used one fore sale on california craigslist ill see if i cant find it

#19 ·
your looking at a 10in lift and looking to run a 33-35in tire?! WTF gonna look like little bity doughnuts under there! and do not go with a wheel wider than 12in other wise you risk for blowing a side wall rises emensely, as well as a 14in wide wheel looks terrible because its wider than most tires.

if i were getting a 10in kit i would look at no tire smaller than 36's optimaly 37's-38's. im running 9in of lift and 37s with 22x11 wheels (hate the 22s) not only is a 12in wheel as wide as i would ever (or you really can safely run) its about all that looks good.

#20 ·

Saw this at my work. 38's on 24's and I usually hate cockstars but I could rock this.
if this truck had smaller and diffrent wheels it would look damn good!

right now those wheels are just too big and guady :puke:

#21 ·
your looking at a 10in lift and looking to run a 33-35in tire?! WTF gonna look like little bity doughnuts under there! and do not go with a wheel wider than 12in other wise you risk for blowing a side wall rises emensely, as well as a 14in wide wheel looks terrible because its wider than most tires.

if i were getting a 10in kit i would look at no tire smaller than 36's optimaly 37's-38's. im running 9in of lift and 37s with 22x11 wheels (hate the 22s) not only is a 12in wheel as wide as i would ever (or you really can safely run) its about all that looks good.
you must be new here.:crazy:

#25 ·

yup, worst state in the country.
Don't you have some coloring books to work on or something?

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.