GMC Truck Forum banner
1 - 20 of 27 Posts

·
Registered
461 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I just ordered a set, an these things are massive! I dont think they will mount behind the grill. I think ive seen someone with them, but my search came up with nothin.....

·
Registered
461 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
yeah I got them off of ebay, it ws a no reserve auction and I snagged them for $400. I really dont want to take out my spare tire. Im gonna do some more searching.

·
ɹǝqɯǝɯ sɟɯb
1,791 Posts
You'll be surprised how little room the NNBS has underneath. I had a time mounting my Grovers...I can't imagine a K3LA.

I like Dizzle's setup!! Never seen a toolbox with a cutout like that or is it "custom".

·
Registered
461 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Yeah I just looked again, and there really is no good spot to mount them other than where the spare tire is! Any ideas???

·
Registered
461 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
I think Im just gonna have to mount them in the spare tire location.:down: Oh well, Im gonna point them to the passenger side, to give pedestrians an ear full. :D Im also gonna fab an air tank to mount under the cab, in between the frame rail and the bottom of the passenger door.

·
FFR Fabrication
8,144 Posts
I'll try an get some better pics of how mine are mounted...but they fit with the spare tire in. Just had to hack off the exhaust which was ok with me. Then again, this is on a NBS.

1 - 20 of 27 Posts