GMC Truck Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
If so, what are the dimensions of your box? Just trying to figure out how I am gunna fit them in my truck. Thanks a lot :head:

9,786 Posts
I had 2 10's my 96 Regular cab chevy. I believe the box was like 8.5bd and 4 td. It wasn't that bad at all and if yours is a nbs they will fit even better...They are great subs too.

·
Wanna B Jack o all Trades
9,823 Posts
get me your deminsions you think will work, and what they call for and I have a program that will give you a cut sheet and BV

·
eBay-aholic
510 Posts
matthyoo said:
If so, what are the dimensions of your box? Just trying to figure out how I am gunna fit them in my truck. Thanks a lot :head:
Make it as big as possible. You have any dimensions you're working off of?

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
x6369x said:
Make it as big as possible. You have any dimensions you're working off of?
Not a clue. The truck is a 2004 Silverado. How would I find the dimensions I need? I've never dealt with a system/audio shit before, so this is a whole new ball game. :help:

·
eBay-aholic
510 Posts
matthyoo said:
Not a clue. The truck is a 2004 Silverado. How would I find the dimensions I need? I've never dealt with a system/audio shit before, so this is a whole new ball game. :help:
I meant take some measurements of the area you have for your box. Make sure to take measurements with the seats in the normal position.

·
Registered
1,997 Posts
Take a trip out to your truck with tape measure in hand. Figure out how you want to have your box, either fully across the back or just a single box that stops in the middle. Take measurements with your seat in normal driving position and start building. You can only make it as big as you have room...

1 - 10 of 10 Posts