GMC Truck Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I was going to order a billet grill (Grills 4 you) for my 93 Sierra, and would like to replace the amber side markers with some clear ones at the same time.

But cant seem to find any Clear ones for a 93 Sierra for sale.
:shrug: Does anyone make these ???

·
TEAM FUEL MOTORSPORTS
7,892 Posts
Yeah, try lmctruck.com. They've got everything you could need!

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Thanks for the ebay link !!! :head: I am ordering a pair from them today.

LMC shows them online, but if you try to add them to your cart they say "unavailable" So I called them and they said they are "discontinued".

I also called Stylin concepts, and they said they dont sell them anymore.
Some type of legal liability or something :crazy:
But while I had them on the phone I ordered new SS Cal-Vu mirrors, and a Precision 17 bar Billet grill :thumbsup:
(All the other billet grills I have found were 13) so hopefully this will be a nice one.

·
TEAM FUEL MOTORSPORTS
7,892 Posts
Good deal man.

Keep us posted.

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
I havent recieved my clear corners yet, but I did recieve my SS mirrors and Precision Billet Grill from stylinconcepts.

I am very happy with both !!! The grill is Much nicer than I expected all of them on ebay were 13 bar, the salesman on the phone said he thought these were 17 bar, but in truth they are 24 bar !!! it looks great and seems to be very well made.
I installed the mirrors this weekend, and I'll wait to do the grill until I get the corners and then just do them both at the same time here is a pic of the mirrors.
newmirrors1.jpg

newmirrors2.jpg

1 - 6 of 6 Posts