GMC Truck Forum banner

1 - 20 of 44 Posts

·
Registered
6,133 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I bought some 3" lift spindles for my truck and they just showed up on my door like 5 minutes ago, I took them out of the box and maybe im just wrong but they are both the same exact ones? I havent really looked at my old ones but did they send me 1 wrong one and 1 right one?? or what, I really hope not cuz im gonna be pissed if I have to send this shit back:pow:
DSC02525.gif

·
Registered
8,303 Posts
When they face each other, the tie rods should be on the same side. Post some pics. Make sure you don't have one upside down or something.

·
Registered
8,303 Posts
Ahh.. the pic didn't come up the first time.

Those are definetly the same spindle. (So one is wrong.) They look like they're both driver's side spindles.

Sorry man... I hate it when companies don't get shit right.

·
Registered
6,133 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
motherfuckers:guns: , I thought that something was wrong and now I have to wait to send this shit back

·
Registered
6,654 Posts
definantly wrong. Sorry to see that bro.

·
Registered
224 Posts
Damn I feel for ya , Ya get all siked up for a mod and delays and screw ups take the steam out of it before ya even get started..

Email pic to them .Tell them to cross ship a new 1 !!!

·
Registered
6,133 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
yah, I didnt even hear the ups guy come and I had been waiting all day, even called my mom during all my classes today just to see if they were there, then my sister ran into my room and said there was a big box sitting there and i opened it up all excited and automatically thought something was wrong, sucks man

·
Registered
3,593 Posts
ifs its a decent company they might overnight the correct one and a return label to you since it was their fuckup
that happened to me once with an atv site, they sent me 2 different sized rear tires. i called them and told them i needed the tire the next day cause i had a quad trip planned (which i really did) and they overnighted me the correct tire and also a label so i didnt have to pay any shipping at all. they spent more on that overnight shipping than i spent over the whole transaction. needless to say i will be shopping their again, great cust. service

·
Registered
8,303 Posts
needless to say i will be shopping their again, great cust. service
I'm the same way. There are very few companies that do this anymore and I try to give business to the few that do.

·
Registered
3,593 Posts
damnit, i misspelled "there" with "their" in my last post, i hate that

·
Registered
6,133 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
ifs its a decent company they might overnight the correct one and a return label to you since it was their fuckup
that happened to me once with an atv site, they sent me 2 different sized rear tires. i called them and told them i needed the tire the next day cause i had a quad trip planned (which i really did) and they overnighted me the correct tire and also a label so i didnt have to pay any shipping at all. they spent more on that overnight shipping than i spent over the whole transaction. needless to say i will be shopping their again, great cust. service
thats what im really hoping for, i bought them from rough country and i had it all planned to get them on before the weekend, well see now:nono:

·
Registered
3,593 Posts
thats what im really hoping for, i bought them from rough country and i had it all planned to get them on before the weekend, well see now:nono:
call em and tell em that, its worth a shot

·
Registered
8,303 Posts
Install the drivers side spindle and rear block and roll sidewayz cali-style!

·
Registered
6,133 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
i just called them right now cuz im on my lunch and hes gonna email me a prepaid shipping label and ill send mine back and once he sees it has been shipped, then he will ship out a passenger side, i tried to talk him into overnighting it but he said he will have to talk to management about it, so hopefully

·
Registered
84 Posts
I was going to get the Rough Country Spindles too!.....but I'm having second thoughts now!

If they can screw something simple like that up, imagine if they sent you spindles for the wrong truck. You could have spent a weekend trying to fit the wrong thing on your truck.

·
Registered
999 Posts
i just called them right now cuz im on my lunch and hes gonna email me a prepaid shipping label and ill send mine back and once he sees it has been shipped, then he will ship out a passenger side, i tried to talk him into overnighting it but he said he will have to talk to management about it, so hopefully
i would've told them that that's not good enough, and he needed to get with managment. remember, you already tore your truck apart before you discovered that you had the wrong spindles, and you've got a wheeling trip planned this weekend. :read:

1 - 20 of 44 Posts