GMC Truck Forum banner

1 - 20 of 34 Posts

·
GMFS slowest truck :read:
5,501 Posts
superduper high pinion 60 now IMO. Trying to make it a top loader? and whats the story behind it?

·
Weird Turns Pro.
6,251 Posts
wtf? did the front driverside implode?

·
Registered
3,518 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
The bolt in my lower right link at the axle end broke in half while playing robby gordon through the whoops. I heard the link come loose and hit the tire and all was good but as soon as I hit the brakes the axle twisted and put the pinion straight up. I had it back together in 10 minutes but it destroyed both front shocks. It's sitting on the bump stops right now which ride quite nice since there hydros :D

·
4,725 Posts
That's what you get for trying to hang with Pismo Sand Mobsters...:nono: :nono: :nono: :nono:

Maybe you should get a Full throttle 18" IFS lift and some big bling blang wheels and all terrains

·
RIP Jason Payne
1,824 Posts
That's what you get for trying to hang with Pismo Sand Mobsters...:nono: :nono: :nono: :nono:

Maybe you should get a Full throttle 18" IFS lift and some big bling blang wheels and all terrains
This man knows what he's talking aboot, take his advice.

Are the shocks repairable or are they shot?

·
Registered
3,518 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Need new shafts, shaft guides, and the heims on the ends... The springs are good and I think the bodies are fine. The head shock engineer for Sway was riding in my pass. seat :crazy:

·
4,725 Posts
I know of a few Pismo Mobsturz if you need to get in touch with people to show you how to mob. They'll probably show you how to properly polish your chrome lift too

·
The Green Seal
3,721 Posts
when mobbing goes wrong :rockit:

·
NCOR
8,451 Posts
This is why you need to finish your garage and start building that TT so I can take you up on coming down to help/watch for a couple days.

1 - 20 of 34 Posts