GMC Truck Forum banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
A walking ball of wax
3,549 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Performance Trucks.net T-shirt. Large. $15.

P1010778.jpg

Carl Yastermski (sp) baseball. Autographed, 100% authentic. $100.

P8190600.jpg

Gibson Exhaust Tips, used. 2.5". $40.

P1010822.jpg

Nintendo 64 console, airbrushed Emerald Green w/ atomic controller and all cords needed. $30.

P1010877.jpg

Speakers. $20 for all of them.

P1010902.jpg

Diabetic Glucose tester. Ascencia Contour, they retail for $80 at CVS. $20 a piece, I have three, feel free to sell them for $80 on ebay. I bought them for the mail in rebate.

P1010895.jpg

P1010896.jpg

·
A walking ball of wax
3,549 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
$10 insured via DHL. Fallen.One05 had PMed me first, so i'll give him 24 hours. Otherwise, they're yours.

·
I miss you little guy
1,546 Posts
Those tips nice and clean? I am interested in those.

·
Registered
690 Posts
$10 insured via DHL. Fallen.One05 had PMed me first, so i'll give him 24 hours. Otherwise, they're yours.
Go ahead and let jay have'em. I'm having my headers / ory / tune installed tomorrow... so that took most of my money.. :)

·
Registered
5,763 Posts
nice, i see your goin with the RT-S's? good to see ur goin a different route then the norm w. the liberty. should look pretty sick imo

·
A walking ball of wax
3,549 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
nice, i see your goin with the RT-S's? good to see ur goin a different route then the norm w. the liberty. should look pretty sick imo
Thanks a lot man. I started a huge debate over on LostKJs about 18+ rims. They all think anything chrome or big equals 2wds haha, I'm sure you know, I posted up pictures of Mauros truck and some other and shut em' down. Definetly something different that's for sure, I wouldn't do it on anything other than black :rocking:.

·
I miss you little guy
1,546 Posts
Ian they're yours. Shipping will be $5.
paypal addy? Might take me a little later on today to get the money sent. I think the debit card i have for my paypal stuff now is my old expired one. I might need to set up my new card. I am going to buy them though.

·
A walking ball of wax
3,549 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
paypal addy? Might take me a little later on today to get the money sent. I think the debit card i have for my paypal stuff now is my old expired one. I might need to set up my new card. I am going to buy them though.
[email protected] . PM me your shipping address because I'm going home today. I'll get them shipped out even if you don't send me to money now, I'll take your word.

·
I miss you little guy
1,546 Posts
Payment sent:bowtie:

·
Registered
5,763 Posts
ahhh nice got the rims on i see

1 - 20 of 20 Posts