GMC Truck Forum banner

1 - 20 of 77 Posts

·
Registered
4,680 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Okay guess well its bine over 3 weeks and Pete still has not called me back or sent my drive shaft so i think its safe to say im not going to be getting it. SO just throwing a warning out there to all you who want to but a fts or something from him dont he will cheap you out not give you all the parts not worth it. This is his web site, also spread the word if you are on other forums so he wont do this to someone else.

http://www.xtremeoffroadonline.com/

·
The suspension changer
1,658 Posts
Okay guess well its bine over 3 weeks and Pete still has not called me back or sent my drive shaft so i think its safe to say im not going to be getting it. SO just throwing a warning out there to all you who want to but a fts or something from him dont he will cheap you out not give you all the parts not worth it. This is his web site, also spread the word if you are on other forums so he wont do this to someone else.

http://www.xtremeoffroadonline.com/
I have been calling for 3 weeks and not one time has he answered! How is the hell do you get in touch with him?

·
Registered
4,680 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Yea call everyday he just wont call me back because he does not want to give me my driveshaft.

·
Registered
275 Posts
How much did he get you for?

·
The suspension changer
1,658 Posts
he sucks! I call him about 20 times a day(seriously) and never even picked up the phone or e-mails back. I guess it was to good to be true!

·
Registered
4,680 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Yea dont do it he will screw you even if he say he will give you it for 1 dollar dont he will just run with the money

·
The suspension changer
1,658 Posts
Yea dont do it he will screw you even if he say he will give you it for 1 dollar dont he will just run with the money
Sorry that happened man but I got a bad vibe from the begining from this "company"

·
Registered
275 Posts
I sent him an email on his site letting him know he's a scammer and GMfullsize isn't happy with him.
Also mentioned that he might get in touch with you about your driveshaft or every one of the chevy/ford and sport truck site's I am on will get a copy of this thread.

·
Registered
4,680 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
Yes please do spread the word, I gave him plenty of chance with out talking shit about him on the forums, but after i call him at least once a day and i did not get any in return not very good.

I called his other office every day to get the same lady and she always says hold on like she asking if him if he wants to talk to me and then goes nope sorry hes not here right know.

I just want my freaking drive shaft too.

·
Registered
275 Posts
I'll send him a few more email's.
I'm fixing to send one here when I go to lunch letting him know that he has till the end of my workday(5pm central) to get in touch with you or I'm posting it on every site i'm on,whether it's a truck site or not.
And i'm on like 40 forum site's just for auto..
So let us know if he contact's you.

·
Registered
4,680 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
Ill answer that queston now, Um no. LoL

·
Cartmans Critters
8,867 Posts
Louis Ill call him for you over this week and if I get in touch with him Ill ask him whats up and that I expect to be able to come pick up a driveshaft on friday or maybe alil ass whoopin

1 - 20 of 77 Posts