GMC Truck Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
141 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
so i know this is gmfs, but i couldnt find my answer anywhere else and i figured one of you guys might be able to help me..... a buddy of mine has an 04 f-150 with ifs that he wants to bag on 22's, the back should be super easy, i was just wondering if any of you have bagged one and how you set up the front if you have.....

·
Professional Mini Trucker
453 Posts
4x4 ifs = ghey
THe rear axle is quite wide my prob won't tuck anything. All guys I seen and talked to said they had to shorten the axle. otherwise st8 forward there

·
under construction
297 Posts
Two of my friends have bagged 05 F150's. The firewall will have to be tubbed a lil for 22s. Relocating everything under the hood isnt that bad at all. I believe the lower control arms are aluminum so really cant weld to them. My friend had bolt on plate style lower bag brackets for the bottom and torsion brackets on top. The rear is straight forward. There is an emission canister behind the rear end on the frame you may have to relocate but we were able to put an 8.5 gallon tank and 2 comps and not have to move it. Just depends on what you do. One of them is running a 2 link and the other is running a tri 4 link

·
i always catch you hatin'
606 Posts
longdrop90 :biggun:

·
Registered
141 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
longdrop90 :biggun:
roflmao!...... yeah i was thinkin that about the rear end, and iv'e decided to just go with shockwaves up front for him. that should make life a shit ton easier, and he just wants a 2-link so easy enough! thanks for the help guys, if he ever quits bull shitting and comes up with the cash i'll post up some pics.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts