GMC Truck Forum banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
I'll Take teh Case!
1,918 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I realized the inside of my house is looking a little cluttered, so I thought I'd do some cleaning. :D

All these items will fit a 99-05 GM Fullsize Truck. The door handles and the tailgate bezel would be a cheap alternative to anyone who wants to paint their own handles. Buy my set...take as long as you need to prep/paint them without having to sacrifice driving your truck! :bowtie:

[SOLD] 2004 Door Handles (w/o Passenger Side Key Hole) - $25 for the Pair ($15 a piece) + Shipping [SOLD]

2003 Door Handles (with Passenger Side Key Hole) - $25 for the Pair ($15 a piece) + Shipping

[SOLD] 2003 Tailgate Bezel - $10 + Shipping [SOLD]

[SOLD] 2004 Stock Black Textured Mirror Caps (NOTE: Three of the clips on one of the caps are broken. They can still be installed it will just require some more double sided tape to reapply) - $25 + Shipping [SOLD]

I accept PayPal ([email protected]).

Please feel free to email me ([email protected]), PM me, or post any questions or concerns you might have.

Thanks,
Jim

·
I'll Take teh Case!
1,918 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Black Iced said:
i want the tailgate handle bezel if still available. email me if this is possible
Sorry...sales are currently pending with the tailgate bezel and mirror caps. If anything changes I'll let you know.

·
I'll Take teh Case!
1,918 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
My original buyer backed out on me, so everything is up for grabs again.

Black Iced...check your email.

:bowtie:

·
Registered
2 Posts
I will take the Mirror caps if still available? Going to pay through paypal.

HumanZoom said:
I realized the inside of my house is looking a little cluttered, so I thought I'd do some cleaning. :D

All these items will fit a 99-05 GM Fullsize Truck. The door handles and the tailgate bezel would be a cheap alternative to anyone who wants to paint their own handles. Buy my set...take as long as you need to prep/paint them without having to sacrifice driving your truck! :bowtie:

2004 Door Handles (w/o Passenger Side Key Hole) - $25 for the Pair ($15 a piece) + Shipping

2003 Door Handles (with Passenger Side Key Hole) - $25 for the Pair ($15 a piece) + Shipping

2003 Tailgate Bezel - $10 + Shipping

2004 Stock Black Textured Mirror Caps (NOTE: Three of the clips on one of the caps are broken. They can still be installed it will just require some more double sided tape to reapply) - $25 + Shipping

I accept PayPal ([email protected]).

Please feel free to email me ([email protected]), PM me, or post any questions or concerns you might have.

Thanks,
Jim

·
Registered
2 Posts
Let me know how much for shipping, Already paid you for the mirror caps through paypal. Thanks.

opg4 said:
I will take the Mirror caps if still available? Going to pay through paypal.

·
I'll Take teh Case!
1,918 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Mirror Caps Sold and are being shipped today :bowtie:

Black Iced Do you still want the tailgat bezel? If not, I have someone else who wants it. I've tried to email you, but I haven't got any responce. Let me know ASAP. Thanks :)

1 - 14 of 14 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.