GMC Truck Forum banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
I'll Take teh Case!
1,918 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I realized the inside of my house is looking a little cluttered, so I thought I'd do some cleaning. :D

All these items will fit a 99-05 GM Fullsize Truck. The door handles and the tailgate bezel would be a cheap alternative to anyone who wants to paint their own handles. Buy my set...take as long as you need to prep/paint them without having to sacrifice driving your truck! :bowtie:

[SOLD] 2004 Door Handles (w/o Passenger Side Key Hole) - $25 for the Pair ($15 a piece) + Shipping [SOLD]

2003 Door Handles (with Passenger Side Key Hole) - $25 for the Pair ($15 a piece) + Shipping

[SOLD] 2003 Tailgate Bezel - $10 + Shipping [SOLD]

[SOLD] 2004 Stock Black Textured Mirror Caps (NOTE: Three of the clips on one of the caps are broken. They can still be installed it will just require some more double sided tape to reapply) - $25 + Shipping [SOLD]

I accept PayPal ([email protected]).

Please feel free to email me ([email protected]), PM me, or post any questions or concerns you might have.

Thanks,
Jim

·
Registered
2 Posts
I will take the Mirror caps if still available? Going to pay through paypal.

HumanZoom said:
I realized the inside of my house is looking a little cluttered, so I thought I'd do some cleaning. :D

All these items will fit a 99-05 GM Fullsize Truck. The door handles and the tailgate bezel would be a cheap alternative to anyone who wants to paint their own handles. Buy my set...take as long as you need to prep/paint them without having to sacrifice driving your truck! :bowtie:

2004 Door Handles (w/o Passenger Side Key Hole) - $25 for the Pair ($15 a piece) + Shipping

2003 Door Handles (with Passenger Side Key Hole) - $25 for the Pair ($15 a piece) + Shipping

2003 Tailgate Bezel - $10 + Shipping

2004 Stock Black Textured Mirror Caps (NOTE: Three of the clips on one of the caps are broken. They can still be installed it will just require some more double sided tape to reapply) - $25 + Shipping

I accept PayPal ([email protected]).

Please feel free to email me ([email protected]), PM me, or post any questions or concerns you might have.

Thanks,
Jim

·
I'll Take teh Case!
1,918 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Mirror Caps Sold and are being shipped today :bowtie:

Black Iced Do you still want the tailgat bezel? If not, I have someone else who wants it. I've tried to email you, but I haven't got any responce. Let me know ASAP. Thanks :)

1 - 14 of 14 Posts