GMC Truck Forum banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
4,913 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
In the near future I am planning on painting the front and rear bumpers black. I also plan on eventually having the fender flares and mirrors painted as well. Now my question is what direction should I go in for the door handles? Smooth black, Escalade white/black, or smooth white.

·
Registered
4,913 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Yea I'm not sure because I want the bumpers to be black.

Here is the truck

·
Registered
4,913 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
I'm throwing the idea of all white and black rims... Only problem is neighbor has a CCSB duramax down the street.

·
resident craigslist whore
1,712 Posts
you've already got black handles, I assume the raw plastic ones. I think it would be a waste of time and money if you put black ones back on it just because they're shinier than what you have now. Go white, it'll look much better.

·
Registered
437 Posts
do the esclade handles like my truck, or the all white. not that i got them i look at other chevys and lm like it looks ugly with black handles, but thats my 2 cents

·
Registered
437 Posts
Yea I know what you mean. And it makes sense.
hopefully i didnt offend you.. its how i feel and i think the people who do the
3m tape door handles and other crap should just left it stock!!!!. But we all have are own styles. Since installing the esclade kit. every where i go. i always get someone come up to my about the door handles.......:hmm:

·
Registered
4,913 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
No it makes sense and I've looked at my truck and I think it would look better all white. I'm not a fan of the Escalade handles cause of the chrome. But I do think I am going with the all white... eventually lol

·
Registered
9 Posts
Go with the black handles. IMO it looks best when the mirrors and door handles match on white trucks... so either change the mirrors and handles or leave em be

1 - 12 of 12 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.