GMC Truck Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Im walking on sunshine!
5,651 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Ok heres some pics of the Burbs drivers side door latch, I tryed to Adj. It by moving it in about 1/8 or so toward the inside, Is there something im missing cus its a bitch to close and ratteld before, The pins are as tight as a babys ass?
544.gif
546.gif
Kick ass door jam sticker
545.gif

·
Resident Guinea ***
14,535 Posts
Good to see a solid American built truck :patriot:

As far as I know Chris - That Striker Pin/Post should be adjustable in all directions, correct? Did you hose that latch down with graphite spray? White Lithium?

This is one of those.. gotta SEE it to understand what's really going on...

TAKE A VIDEO! :rofl2:

·
Im walking on sunshine!
5,651 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Good to see a solid American built truck :patriot:

As far as I know Chris - That Striker Pin/Post should be adjustable in all directions, correct? Did you hose that latch down with graphite spray? White Lithium?

This is one of those.. gotta SEE it to understand what's really going on...

TAKE A VIDEO! :rofl2:
Just wait a min...........:chillpill

·
resident pyromaniac
7,499 Posts
Just wait a min...........:chillpill
oh lawl:rofl2: here we go:jester: i too thought the striker/pin was adjustable in all ways..is the door sagging any? i know on the OBS, the bushings like to wear out, the door sags and then you have to slam it hard to close it...maybe same type of deal seeing the burb is approx. 15 yrs old

·
Registered
405 Posts
Don't mean to jack your thread but is the striker pin on the extended cab third door to the passenger door adjustable too? My passenger door doesn't seem to close as tight as it should.

Thanks, carry on

1 - 6 of 6 Posts