GMC Truck Forum banner
1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Jason RIP
6,062 Posts
Re: Daggin 12 Deep

Pretty cool, but I don't think I would want to be riding behind someone else, sparks all over my paint :pow:

·
Registered
2,120 Posts

i saw on ssm that 3 of those trucks drug threw there gas tanks...

hmm that would have been one hell of a show if shit would have went wrong luckly though it didnt

·
Picture Me Rollin'
287 Posts

DemoN said:
shit like that is what gives this sport a bad rep:read: :nono:
I disagree, I know its illegal, but so is street racing, and plenty of people do that. I think its sick to see guys with badass trucks actually using em. I know I would rail mine if I could, just like I'd jump it if I could, but I don't have the money to fix broken shit. If they wanna do it to have fun, thats fucking awesome. And having fun is what the sport is all about.
Evan

·
thats right
1,399 Posts

I fail to see the point of doing something that stupid when you put so much time into it. I like lowered trucks and all, but thats just gay :imo

·
Registered
1,054 Posts

there is a way to drag without damaging anything....called drag blocks or plates welded to your frame

·
Line-X of San Antonio
5,237 Posts

had to be minitruckers :nono: i agree, that looks cool, but those guys are morons.

·
Registered
6,254 Posts

Damn Since I upgraded to Windows Media Player 6 or whatever I cant view $hit WTF? :think: :pow: HEEEEEEELP!

·
Line-X of San Antonio
5,237 Posts

DemoN said:
agreed. problem is we all suffer when a few clowns do crap like this. i'd imagine cops see these videos just like the rest of us...now when they see a lowered truck rollin, they think we all do the same stupid shit. :nono: :crazy:
then you pop your hood, and they realize if you could air out, your frame would hit the pavement, and your truck would come to a stop. V6 power! :rocking: :imo

·
thats right
1,399 Posts
I'm with demon. stupid shit like that on highways with OTHER motorists who dont want sparks on their paint is bad for the entire custom world.

its cool if you do it in an empty parking lot or on a backroad, but with other motorists its just stupid.

·
I'll Take teh Case!
1,918 Posts

Slammedchevy01 said:
Damn Since I upgraded to Windows Media Player 6 or whatever I cant view $hit WTF? :think: :pow: HEEEEEEELP!
WMP 6?! Isn't the newest version like...9 or something? Screw windows. Just get Winamp. That's what I play all my *.wmv through :rocking:

1 - 20 of 24 Posts