GMC Truck Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
225 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
anybody know of a good/cheap/quick driveshaft place in the houston area??? i bent mine and need to get it fixed or just get a new one and all the junk yards ive called dont have them HELPPPPPPPPPP please

·
Registered
1,816 Posts
I go to a place on 529 between Eldridge and 290 called Northwest Driveline, its in the phone book. Never had any major driveshaft problems but everthing they've done has been good.

·
OG
6,939 Posts
call this junkyard it's on 249 near 45

Tex-mex auto @ truck salvage 281-999-4990

If they don't have what you are looking for ask them if they can ask the other junkyards for you. They have this phone system where they pick up the phone and ask for a part and i swear they have every damn junkyard in houston listening in and if someone has what you need they will tell you. It's cool they all help each other out. Hope this helps

·
Line-X of San Antonio
5,237 Posts
thrash driveshaft in san antonio is good if you cant find one closer, for your truck, you should be able to call a junk yard though. there are more 88-98s showing up there everyday.

·
Registered
225 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
called nw drivetrain want almost 200 to fix mine.... :think: and called tex mex guy told me to call back but havent done so. thinkin theyll have it tho, everyone else says go to tex mex. thanks yall!! :shake:

1 - 10 of 10 Posts