GMC Truck Forum banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Steady Skate'in
195 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
Adam said:
Yep, as long as it is a Sierra. I have those exact same clear corner lamps in my 04.
Hey thinks Adam, have you had any problems with them? I've heard od some turning yellow. Also was that a good price?

·
i need a freak!!!
1,027 Posts
im on my second set, but for silverado...i changed mine becasue they just started to turn yellow...but i had them on for over a year. you can really only see it in some light, but im real anal about somthings.

·
Steady Skate'in
195 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Hey how are the Denali lights?? Are they plug and play for my 03' Seirra? Can they easly be upgraded to HID.

·
Steady Skate'in
195 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Hey Zoom, tighhhhhtttt ride!!!! 6.0 too..... I'm looking to do the same lighting set up. Where did u get ur HID's and how much did they run. Are you satisfied with the light output? I talked to a guy with some aftermarket projectors and said he had to take them off, due to them being too dim.
Here is the link to the headlights and DRL's.
http://truckefx.com/gm_oem_lamps.htm

·
Yes, I do...
4,065 Posts
are those OEM's in that link? Thats a pretty good price on the denali lights :imo

·
I'll Take teh Case!
1,918 Posts
YB_Average said:
Hey Zoom, tighhhhhtttt ride!!!! 6.0 too..... I'm looking to do the same lighting set up. Where did u get ur HID's and how much did they run. Are you satisfied with the light output? I talked to a guy with some aftermarket projectors and said he had to take them off, due to them being too dim.
Here is the link to the headlights and DRL's.
http://truckefx.com/gm_oem_lamps.htm
:haha: that isn't my ride...that's E.M.D.'s ride. It's hella tight. He can give you the details on how and where he bought the HIDs.

And they are OEM Denali projectors (on EMD's truck). I've heard the same about the aftermarket ones. They are just too dim. Nothing compared to OEM.

EDIT: Are those projectors in that link OEM or aftermarkets made to look like OEM? :think:

·
I'll Take teh Case!
1,918 Posts
YB_Average said:
They are listed as OEM Denali lights, I'll call or email to confirm...
Sorry to un-earth this older thread, but I was just wondering if you had confirmed rather these are OEM or not...

1 - 11 of 11 Posts