GMC Truck Forum banner
1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
240 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Getting rid of my Tahoe, so I have some stuff:

Escalade Gauges - SOLD

Belltech 2/4 Drop Kit (5305) includes bump stops/springs/keys/shock extenders/front nitro shocks. Been on the truck about a month or so, shocks 1 week. $250 + shipping or shocks only $50 + shipping:

DSCF7271-1.gif

Rear Brake rotor shields (never installed): $35 shipped

DSCF7274.gif

Make offers if you think I am asking too much..... but for god sakes DON'T lowball me.

·
Registered
240 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Re: 00-02 Tahoe Stuff

what do those run usually?
Depends. These are true Escalade gauges, NOT the ones on eBay that have a gauge face and then they call it an Escalade Gauge.

This also has the trans temp gauge. GM parts direct is $240 shipped but I am told they never have them in stock.

Call your dealer and ask them how much. Or, search eBay. Whoa, I just searched eBay and I am asking too little.

The ones on there are $300+ and they aren't OEM.....

·
Registered
6,654 Posts
I just bought one off ebay. How can you tell if its OEM or just has the 'gauge face?' Sorry don't mean to hijack.
There aren't any imitations to my knowledge. They make gauge faces, but it won't have a trans temp gauge and the speedo only will go up to 100.

Your price definitely isn't too low. The ones on ebay usually have 0 miles and can be programmed to your truck's current mileage. It is a HUGE pain in the ass to do that with any cluster with 1 or more miles on it.

·
Registered
240 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
There aren't any imitations to my knowledge. They make gauge faces, but it won't have a trans temp gauge and the speedo only will go up to 100.

Your price definitely isn't too low. The ones on ebay usually have 0 miles and can be programmed to your truck's current mileage. It is a HUGE pain in the ass to do that with any cluster with 1 or more miles on it.
Ahh ok. Well, I talked to the GM dealer locally and they said they can program the mileage for $50.

Also, the ones on eBay are different than the OEM gauges. There's maybe one or two that are stock Escalade without some face on it.

·
Registered
6,654 Posts
Ahh ok. Well, I talked to the GM dealer locally and they said they can program the mileage for $50.

Also, the ones on eBay are different than the OEM gauges. There's maybe one or two that are stock Escalade without some face on it.
I'd be curious to know how that dealership is any more special than any of the others. If the cluster has 0 miles on it then yes they can program it. As soon as it has mileage on it though it has to be sent out to be cleared to 0 and then they can program it.

·
Registered
240 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
I'd be curious to know how that dealership is any more special than any of the others. If the cluster has 0 miles on it then yes they can program it. As soon as it has mileage on it though it has to be sent out to be cleared to 0 and then they can program it.
The dealer is special because they are about to go belly up.

1 - 20 of 24 Posts