GMC Truck Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
242 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
i'm looking for drop shocks for my nbs. i have a DJM 4/6 drop , and i'm just curious what brand do you guys recommend.

Also, anyone heard of adjustable upper control arms?
i have bad negative camber and could never get it alligned. i brought up the scenario to my auto mech. teacher and he mentioned about the udjustable UCA. so just wondering if anyone heard or knows where I can get em?

·
Registered
2,239 Posts
DJM makes the upper control arms to go with the lower control arms if you have problems aligning it.

·
Registered
242 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Sup "02blue" ! Man its been awhile since I've been here. I didn't know DJM made uppers for drop set ups. Any recommendations on drop shocks?

DJM makes the upper control arms to go with the lower control arms if you have problems aligning it.

·
Registered
2,239 Posts
For shocks a lot of people are running Doetsch Tech shocks. I have been running stockers up front and summit drop shocks out back which has given me a fairly smooth ride. The rears went out a little while back and I will be switching to QA1 12 way adjustables. They aren't cheap, but it will allow me to ride nice and smooth and stiffen them up with the turn of a knob if I want it to handle better.

·
Registered
1,277 Posts
NAPA response 9722 for the front (cheap and ride great) and NAPA MA468 air shocks for the rear (not so cheap, but they are amazing)

·
Registered
242 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
what do guys think of the DJM brand? how long do you guys think the stock shocks would last on me? truck has about 85k

1 - 8 of 8 Posts