GMC Truck Forum banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
503 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
here's some show coverage that I took. sorry some of the pics arent that great but the lighting inside the building was horrible. more pics (including many boobies) will be up on my clubs website after the president gets off her ass and uploads them. anyways heres the pics: http://img30.photobucket.com/albums/v89/tallassguy/Drop Zone 2004/

·
Registered
503 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
yeah i went with a few people from my club in sacramento. towed the vice prez's truck (blue nissan hardbody in the show room with Barely Legal on the back window) unfortunately my tranny blew when we started on our way home so i was stuck in sacramento and oregon all weekend. just got home on tuesday morning.

·
Registered
503 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Downfall said:
no daytime pics of that bagged magnum?
yeah that magnum was bought completely stock 2 weeks before the show. got the paint, rims and bags done and i think some interior stuff. bags were finished the day before the show. he took home like 5 or 6 awards too including best paint i believe.

·
Weird Turns Pro.
6,251 Posts
bcubed said:
This truck looks familiar :crazy:

DSCN0615.jpg
my favorite truck on this site :head: :head:

·
Registered
503 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
maybe im just retarded, but whos truck is that?

·
Registered
503 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
i also got some good video of that truck in the burnout contest. unfortunately, its not on a digi camera so i dont think i can upload it.

·
Registered
6,249 Posts
Damn I wanna see the burnout contest :head: I saw the Barely Legal trucks cruisin to Bakersfield for Freakfest on I-5 :worship: :head: Sweet pics, let us know when there on the site

·
Registered
503 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Slammedchevy01 said:
Damn I wanna see the burnout contest :head: I saw the Barely Legal trucks cruisin to Bakersfield for Freakfest on I-5 :worship: :head: Sweet pics, let us know when there on the site
for sure. they should be up this weekend. maybe by mid week at the latest

slimm44 said:
where in oregon was this? wish i had been there!
it was in Salem at the Oregon State Fairgrounds. You can check out http://www.magicalminis.com for more info on it since they are the club that put it on.

·
Member #670
1,860 Posts
Yeah i thought the show was pretty cool...was smaller than i thought it would be, but what ya gonna do right? There were definatly some sweet rides there, i thought the dodge ram was sweet and the magnum was def. very cool! that hard body was def. sweet, very clean. The orange chevy full size was one of the best i thought, very clean and very well done...all in all it was a pretty good show and worth the five bucks. Oh yeah i must say that quicksliver's truck is killer in person, the 22's look sweet and the interior is very very nice.

·
Registered
1,437 Posts
Hey thanks guys, I had lots of fun at that show. I drove down Fri night, I left around midnight and got down there about 6:30 in the morning. Long drive but worth it. to You have any pic's of me doing the burnouts?

·
Weird Turns Pro.
6,251 Posts
quiksilver is your truck your daily driver?

·
Registered
503 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
quiksilverz71 said:
Hey thanks guys, I had lots of fun at that show. I drove down Fri night, I left around midnight and got down there about 6:30 in the morning. Long drive but worth it. to You have any pic's of me doing the burnouts?
no i dont sorry. my friend might have some tho. i have to wait and see until she gets them up on our clubs website. i'll let you know tho

·
Registered
1,437 Posts
Slash4824 said:
quiksilver is your truck your daily driver?
Ya kinda, I have a little Honda beater I drive alot too tho. I usually don't drive the truck in the winter.

1 - 20 of 21 Posts