GMC Truck Forum banner

1 - 20 of 51 Posts

·
GMFS Resident Drunk Guy
704 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I asked last year, but can't remember who said they were going, so I'm just wondering again, who's gonna be there? I still haven't met anyone from this site in person, and I think it'd be cool to meet up one night and hang out and get our party on.

Maybe meet up at the Sonic one night, cruise the strip, and party down at the hotel. Anyone interested?

·
GMFS Resident Drunk Guy
704 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
cool... well, we're getting down there on Thursday the 22nd, and staying till Sunday. Not usally a lot of people out and about on Thursday night, so if you guys will be there, wanna meet up then? If not, let me know a good night.

I'll probably have about 10-15 people with me (mostly imports... I'm an outcast).

·
resident pyromaniac
7,498 Posts
cool... well, we're getting down there on Thursday the 22nd, and staying till Sunday. Not usally a lot of people out and about on Thursday night, so if you guys will be there, wanna meet up then? If not, let me know a good night.

I'll probably have about 10-15 people with me (mostly imports... I'm an outcast).
i have labs for school on thursday nights so i probably wont be able to make it then. more than likely, we'll be down friday & saturday..hopefully the weather is better this year. going off of the weather we've been having, it may be 80* then:anitoof:

·
GMFS Resident Drunk Guy
704 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Hell... Friday night works for me, I'd just like to hang out and cruise the strip for a minute with you guys before it gets too packed (and I get too :drunk:). Make some new friends and all... you know.

If not, we'll be at Hard Rock/Planet Hollywood (or wherever they're having it this year... I think they changed it now that I think about it).

And if you guys wanna party, we'll be at the annex building (used to be the budget inn annex) of the Rainbow Court. If you're looking at the Happy Holiday (where they all stay), we're two buildings to the left. Just look for the big ass "FatKid Kustomz" banner.

·
12 second truck club
1,324 Posts
ill be there with coop, so i guess ill be seeing you around somewhere

·
GMFS Resident Drunk Guy
704 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
looks like GMFS will have a pretty good turnout this year down there... It should be a blast and I look forward to meeting some of you guys. Like I said, we'll have plenty of :drunk: and be partying way into the night at our hotel... just look for the FatKid Kustomz banner and stop on by!

·
resident pyromaniac
7,498 Posts
cool. im up for pretty much any time...i know chris will have to work in the morning through the afternoon. im assuming we'll be down there in the evening/night. you guys want to meet up somewhere and get some grub/take some photos?

·
Registered
1,492 Posts
i will def. be there Friday afternoon/night, the 23rd...and until saturday afternoon. So friday night would be better for me.

·
JEEP JUNKIE
1,480 Posts
who's doing tha burnout contest ! :driver: the one they had here in ladson last year a guy in a 60's FSC on 20"s with a big block and 125 shot did massive figure eights and roasted the hides down! I think there is even a 200.00 prise so you could pay to mount and balance the new tires you would have to buy !

1 - 20 of 51 Posts