GMC Truck Forum banner
1 - 20 of 159 Posts

·
Registered
26 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
does anyone know of an 07-09 avalanche lowered on 28's anywhere on the internet? if so can you link me to it or post a pic? i wanna know how low i can drop it, without cuttin shit up on 28's.

·
I don't own a lowrider
4,694 Posts
Here is one on 30s, but it is a little "cut up" :)

[yt]2fVOqgFwhW8[/yt]

If you have 28s and don't want to cut anything, you'll likely have to lift it :imo

·
Registered
2,408 Posts
ummm I know 26s with a rubber band tire barely fit on a suburban so a 28s ummmm..... wouldnt even think bout it

·
Registered
2,408 Posts
Here is one on 30s, but it is a little "cut up" :)

[yt]2fVOqgFwhW8[/yt]

If you have 28s and don't want to cut anything, you'll likely have to lift it :imo
holy shit

·
Registered
26 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
yeah i love that mic avy.. and the ballerz inc one is pretty tight too, and both on 30's.
but i know its gotta be possible to fit 8's on it.. the ballerz inc one isnt cut up bad at all. and by cut up, i mean cut up like that mic one, like rollin fenders in and doin small shit is fine...

·
Registered
2,408 Posts

·
Nom Nom Nom
8,736 Posts

·
IT DONT STOP
504 Posts
you want the run the 295/35s or the 325/35s? but just compare the tire size with the tire size on a 26 with the tire calculator on the exterior section of GMFS

·
Registered
26 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
you want the run the 295/35s or the 325/35s? but just compare the tire size with the tire size on a 26 with the tire calculator on the exterior section of GMFS
it dont matter to me, whatever one works. ok ill go check that out, where do i find it? and i see you live in nola too, clean truck maybe ill see it around

·
I don't have a truck
10,439 Posts
You've gotta be kidding me. 28s? Seriously? 26s are even donk. What ever happened to good ol 22s?

1 - 20 of 159 Posts