GMC Truck Forum banner

1 - 20 of 27 Posts

·
Mile High
3,080 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
The one I sold to him about two years ago. Needed a front end and some other work so I dialed it up with 2" belltech coils and 2" shackles while it was in the shop. Front dropped another 1/2" after I took the pics and hopefully it will settle more over the next few days. He already wants to drop it more.

DSC00005.jpg

DSC00008.jpg

DSC00002.jpg

DSC00010.jpg

Oh and my truck was shiny before it rained. Fuckin hate black sometimes :buffer:

DSC00001.gif

·
Mile High
3,080 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I built it, he just bought it off me when I wanted an upgrade. Love a clean, black gm suv :cheers:

DSC01229.jpg

·
Mile High
3,080 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Ya it's been raining the past few days. I'll get em cleaned up when we roll down to the springs for tuning this weekend. He already wants to go lower so flip kit+spindles as soon as he gets the loot.

·
Mile High
3,080 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Thanks guys. He's really stoked and doesn't know how he didn't drop it sooner. Got a few more pics

DSC00012.jpg

DSC00014.jpg

·
This is a bunch of shit!
1,943 Posts
Him and I look pretty close in height. Get him to measure his front fenders because I'm kind of curious now. :rofl2:

·
Mile High
3,080 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
Lmao. He's got bigger tires than you and I bet the front settles to 31. He needs 20s or a shitload more drop. Or both.

·
AAAAHHHH
3,595 Posts
Max, I'll leave this here....

Im sure you seen the video's of it. Seen it in person....pure sickness.

1 - 20 of 27 Posts